Chapter 7

jays pov

It was really bright and that made me really irritated considering my horrible headache. thats the first thing i remember thinking about when i woke up. i hadnt noticed that i wasnt in my room nor did i notice the hands around my waist i just noticed how fucking bright it was.

i sat up scratching my head and looking down. only then did i realise that i was still wearing the clothes from last night and that there were actual hands attached to my waist.

i looked next to me to find an angel sleeping.  his mouth slightly open and his blond hair covering his shut eyes. 

the last thing i could remember was dancing with that girl at the party. i probably got drunk and blacked out but what i couldnt understand was how i ended up in what i assumed was nicks bedroom.

i tried to get his hands off my waist without waking him up. i stood up from the bed and stretched my arms. my head still hurt like hell.

It was weird waking up in his room considering that I hated him like three days ago. But the idea of waking up next to him seemed pretty nice. I don't know what's wrong with me just since that day in the park he doesn't seem like that much of an asshole anymore. Maybe I even like him.

i started looking for my shoes finding one under the bed. by the time i had put them on he started moving which now that i think about it was probably a good thing because for one i had no idea where the hell i was,where my house was or where my car was. i assumed i wasnt the one who drove us here.

besides i wouldnt wanna run into any clueless parents who would possibly ask why i just came out of their teenage sons bedroom. i wasnt in the mood for introductions.

"how much does it hurt?" 

"falling from heaven?"

he actually laughed which made me smile "no you idiot, your head! You want an aspirin?"

"its fine. Hey what happened last night?" i sat back on the bed looking at him. i crossed my legs waiting for his answer.

"well when i found you you were completely wasted so i took you home. you fell asleep in my car before i could ask you about your adress. i actually had to drag you up the stairs to my room dude, you owe me."

i grinned "well you need the exercise. look at your arms you dont have muscle at all." i said looking at his arms.

"shut up. are you serious dude i dragged you up the stairs. do you know how fucking long our stairs are? i should have left you out on the street to die but no i have to be a good person"

i was smiling like an idiot. i dont even know why i was smiling, something about him not leaving me 'out on the street to die' just made me smile i guess.

"why are you looking at me like that?" he said clearly uncomfortable.

"nothing" i looked down. my hands were folded together in my lap.

"hey listen im kinda grounded and my parents didnt let me go to that party yesterday so they dont know i went."

"so they dont know that im here either. how high is you room again?"

he smiled "you cant jump out the window its too high"

"well then how am i gonna get out of here?"

"Were going to say that you came here really early and that they weren't up yet"

"Yeah OK that makes sense"

"What day even is it?"

"Aren't I supposed to be the one with the hangover?Saturday.I think"

"Oh." 

"I gotta smoke"

"Not in my room"

"Shut up" I said taking out my cigarettes and picking one before putting it in my mouth and looking for the lighter.

"Hey I don't want my room to stink like smoke all day"

"I'll open the window its fine"

He stood up taking the cigarette out of my mouth before I could stop him.

"No"he fucking threw it out the window.

"Did you just throw my cigarette out the window? you know how fucking expensive those are?" I said irritated.

"So what you gonna do about it?"

"Punch you in the face" he fucking grinned.

"You wouldn't punch me"

"Don't be so sure"

"No you wouldn't do that, I feel like you're a pacifist. Besides I didnt leave you out on the street to die remember? You owe me?"

"OK for one you didn't leave me on the street because I wasn't on the street I was in someone's house. alright? I would have been fine"

"Well now your finer"

"No. now I'm in some dudes room who likes to throw cigarettes out of the fucking window"

"Still seems better to me than falling asleep on the floor in some strangers apartment" I mean he had a point.

"Whatever" I sighed.

"Look I'm going back to sleep its too early you just do whatever you want"I stated while a yawn escaped my lips.

"Can't you like do that at your house or something?"

"Yeah but I'd have to get there first and your bed is a lot nicer than mine" I said my head already on the white pillow.

"My god fine whatever"

"Whatever" I whispered back.

"Youre annoying"

"Youre ugly"

"No I'm not"a smile formed on my face.no you're not.

"Yeah you are"

"Shut up"he said but I couldn't really take him serious because he giggled.

He fucking giggled.

"Fine I'll shut up if youll shut up and let me sleep"

"Fine"

* * *

SO guys I had decided to stop writing this story because its really poorly written with a lot of mistakes but I noticed that a lot of people voted in the last couple of days.... so I've decided to try and continue this and clear things up. so a lot of things might make you confused because I don't even remember where I wanted to go with this story when I stopped writing it and its all just messy and anyway if there's something that doesn't make sense just message me and I'll try to clear things up. ermmmm yeah that's about it.... no ones reading this probably but whatever if you like this story please vote or comment or just continue reading or something.... or don't, whatever. So anyway I'm not really sure where I'm going with this and this chapter was sort of just a filler sort of and yeah I'm trying to figure it out so please just don't give up on me just yet.... OK that's about it.

Sorry for the huge note ;) 

-word count: 1141