chapter 13

"Hello?"

"HEYYYYY" the phone screamed in my eardrum, and I wasn't awake enough for that shit.

"Who the fuck is it?"

"Oh it's Nick!"

"Why are you calling me at three in the morning?"

"Oh the assholes ditched me and I am way too drunk..." he started giggling "...to find my way home alone" He started giggling again "I said home alone...Macaulay Culkin was so cute though"

"What are you even talking about? Where are you?"

"I don't know there are lights around, oh they're so prettyyyy"

"Focus! Where are you? Are you at a club or something?"

"OOOOHH my God you are a geniussss. Yes I'm at a club"

"Which club" I sighed. "Hello?"

"What? Oh sorry someone was shaking the ground"

"Right. Nick listen to me. I want you to tell me at what club you are"

"That new one. Are you shaking the ground?"

"No. Listen I'm gonna come get you okay? You just stay wherever the fuck you are okay?"

"Sure"

"Okay. I'm on my way"

Ten minutes later and he was sleeping on the pavement in front of a club.

I picked him up and put him in the car hoping he hadn't frozen to death and started driving him home, waking him up in the process.

I managed to drive him home before he could fall asleep again.

"Somehow this is all too familiar to me. You know getting drunk, sneaking in the house, going up those endless fucking stairs. I swear this has happened before. Come on only six steps to go, you can do it Nick." I whispered holding on to his waist trying to lead him up the stairs, without his parents hearing of course.

"It has happened before, but the ground wasn't moving that much last time. I swear" Suddenly he was on me holding on tight. I almost couldn't breathe.

"Dude let me go. Come on three more steps and then you can go to bed"

"Will you go to bed with me?" he lifted his head so that our noses were almost touching and looked at me innocently.

My eyes widened and my head started nodding on its own "S-sure"

"Okay" he said going up the last couple of steps to his room and jumping on his bed.

I closed the door behind me and kneeled on the floor in front of his bed catching his attention. "I should get going, you're alright right?"

"Noooo, you said you'd stay with me"

"No, I said I'd go to bed with you"

"Come on please?" He looked at me innocently again. There was no way he didn't know what he was doing to me. The little shit.

"Fine I'll stay. I'm too tired to drive home anyway" I said climbing up the bed.

And the moment I did, he climbed on me. I grabbed his hips feeling a smile form on my face "What are you doing?"

"I'm horny"

I didn't have any time to respond because he kissed me pushing my head into the pillow.

He tasted of vodka and other stuff I didn't even wanna know about. My hands travelled up his body, to his hair pulling on it and making him moan. He then pressed his lower half on mine making me hiss. We started dry humping and I could feel myself getting hard. And that was when I pushed him off.