chapter 1

Hi guys

this is my first story here on wattpad so i'm gonna try my best and I hope you'll like it!Please comment if you have anything to say.even if it is something bad ,so that I can fix it ;).

Okay so thank you so much for checking it out and if you have any tips for me I'd like to hear them :)

word count:274

*********

Nick's pov

I was walking down the hallway when I felt my phone in my pocket.It was vibrating .Thank god I had remembered to put it on silent.I picked it up after I saw that there was no caller ID.

"hello?"

a female voice answered on the other line and I knew exactly who it was.

"meet me behind school"

"okay" I hang up.I put my phone back in my pocket, grabbed the bag out of my locker and started walking towards the front doors.

The cold air hit my face once I opened the doors and I headed to the back of the school fast so that I wouldn't attract anymore attention.

Once I was there I saw someone leaning against the wall with a cigarrete but it wasn't her.It was a guy.I stopped abruptly and he turned his face towards me.He had green eyes matching his black hair.He didn't waste any time, turning back around and throwing his cigarette on the floor before stepping on it.He started walking towards me but then didn't stop.He kept on walking back to school, I was assuming.

Before I had any time to think about it she was already there.hoodie on her head and black sunglasses over her eyes.She looked at me and took off the sunglasses.

"You got it?"

"I got it"