Chapter 14

"Nick"
Oh shit.

"It's my dad" his voice sounded more terrified than I had ever heard it before.

"How can that kid still be sleeping?" you could hear steps coming up the stairs from behind the door and a sense of panic rushed through me. But nothing compared to the look on his face.
I got up looking for an escape and decided against the closet, while crawling underneath the bed as fast as possible.

The bed creaked making me assume that Nick was trying to seem asleep, right before someone threw the door open, without knocking of course.

He opened up the blinds and moved to the bed saying "get up" right before leaving, causing a terrible awakening. Even though it can't be an awakening if you're already awake but he didn't know about that.

"Huh" a sigh came from the bed signaling for me to come out from under the bed.

I stood in the middle of the room awkwardly looking around, trying to decide if I should leave or not.

"Shit now we can't act like you were already here. He thinks I was sleeping" He said referring to his last plan. Acting like I had dropped by early in the morning to hang out long before his parents had woken up.

"I guess I'm gonna have to sneak out" I grabbed my shoes from the floor wondering how fast his dad went through the room if he didn't even notice the extra pair of shoes on his teenage boy's bedroom floor.

He got up looking down and noticing the same clothes as last night.

"What even happened last night?"

"You called me when your friends ditched you and I just drove you here and then you wouldn't let me leave so I slept here."

"Oh... sorry" His face turned bright red and I almost laughed at him, but instead I managed to only smile at him, making him even red-er if that's even possible.

"Stop looking at me like that" He looked really fucking cute looking down all red.
"Like what?"
"I don't know... like that"
"You mean like this?" I got closer looking at him harder, obviously making him uncomfortable.
"Stop it" He was smiling and trying to avoid looking at me.
"You're adorable when you freak out"
"Don't call me adorable. I'm not adorable" I smiled at him without answering.
"Shut up" He said turning away but I held his arm turning him around and kissing him.

It was rougher than the other times, more desperate.

He cupped my face holding me close, while my hands found their way around his waist.

I'm not sure who moved first, but somehow we ended up on the bed with me on top of him. His cold hands touched my stomach underneath my shirt making me moan. He moved them up and down my sides causing goose bumps along his way.

I licked his bottom lip and kissed my way to his neck, but before I could do anything he had turned us around kissing my neck instead. He started biting and I had a hard time holding in the moans.

I took off his shirt turning us around again and kissed my way from his throat down to his lower stomach, hearing his breathing get faster and shorter.

I looked up at him. He was beautiful.
The light was reflecting on the side of his face bringing out his pale skin. His closed eyes matched perfectly with his parted lips. It seemed like a photograph and somehow it felt like it lasted longer than a second, but after a second he looked at me with his confused blue eyes.
He didn't ask, he just smiled holding on to my hips, sitting up so that we were both sitting.
My legs were on his and I was sitting between his thighs. His lips pecked mine and his forehead rested on my own.