Chapter 1

You felt something beneath you. It wasn't comfortable but wasn't annoying. 

WAIT! Weren't you dead?
You open your eyes, struggling to keep them open. You could see that the sky was...red with a shape in the sky. You knew what the shape was but didn't dare to say it or think it. You sit up, holding your head.
"W-where am I?" You muttered," I see a red sky and a...shape but..I swear this could pass as..."
You stopped talking. You saw it the signs, the lights, the towers.

 You saw it the signs, the lights, the towers

You were seated on top of a hill. Mouth agape, slight fear struck you. But you quickly dispersed it, knowing you're here for a reason.
"Oh..." You say. Quite frankly, not what you thought.
You gaze around and slowly stood up.
You weren't happy where you were.. but hey were alive.
You began to think about how life down here was gonna be. 
"I won't fit into any conformity down here.  I won't be evil." You promised."I won't give in to this-!"

But..immediately a dark and painful feeling formed in your chest and you yelped and fell to your knees again. Words whispered in your ear.

This feeling felt so familiar and yet so new.  It made you feel a yearning to do something... sinful. You hated this feeling because you knew what it was..

Temptation.

It wanted you to give in to it.  So it could twist you and corrupt you.  It wanted you to give up.
You didn't know what it wanted.. but you wouldn't let temptation win.

"NO!" You yelled.

The pain in your chest tightened. A voice  spoke up in a whisper but no one was around.
Give in.

"NO!" You yelled again, wincing. You wouldn't give this up. You wouldn't give it up. No. No, you can't.

"I REFUSE!" You yell. The pain worsened. You wanted it gone, but that meant giving up... that's not happening.

"Why are you so stubborn? Your here...it's the end."

"I'm here...but it's not where my end is.

As you battled with your internal conflict, the wind blew harder each time you refused. It got so bad, you thought you would have flown off the hill. But still you kept fighting.  You could feel as if a dark substance was covering your body, tranforming it into a monster! The pain was unbearable, but you refused its orders.

Give in.
No.
LOSE IT.
No!
Lose it!
No!!!
LOSE IT.
NO.

GIVE IN YOU WASTE.

With a determined yell, you say," I REFUSE TO LOSE IT!"

YOU DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE!!

"I DO! OTHERWISE I WOULDNT BE FIGHTING FOR IT!" You yell. The pain was enough to make a human black out in seconds. The substance grew more and more trying to paint the monster it wanted onto you.

It. It. It.
It.
It.
You didn't have it? Your human side? Your life....

Oh

It was my humanity.

That's what the thing wanted you to give up.

The words were so loud, you thought everyone hear would have heard it. The wind was knocking me onto my stomach.

"I am Y/N L/N, I saved my friends from a shooter and I refuse to give up my humanity and my morals."

You repeated this over and over again. Constantly. Till it was practically embedded into your mind!

You incessant-!

"I am Y/N L/N!!! I saved my friends from a shooter and I refuse to give up my humanity and my morals!!!" You yell with every drop of determination and pain from your body. The yell than became an agonizing screech.

A new feeling erupted within you! An overwhelming feeling that combated against the dark voice! It felt as if your body was being split in two! You screamed in pain.

As that feeling came,  it quickly left. Your body relaxed immediately into sleep.

You had won.

Finally.