Chapter 13

"Hah!"

We all turned away at a green light when..

"Hooooooootel?"
It was a black and white cat with red eyebrows, black scleras, and yellow eyes, with red and black wings with white and red dots on the. He wore black overalls, a red bowtie, and black and hat with a red ribbon around it.

"What the..you." He growled, pointing at Alastor."Ah, husker." Alastor smiled.

You smile at his appearance. It was adorable. It was like a cat.
You hid a small smile and laugh.

Husker facepalmed." What the h**l do you want with me this time?" He groaned, sliding his fingers down, dragging his eyes.
"My friend.." He pulled Husker closely into a side hu," I am doing some charity work, so I took it upon myself to volunteer your services. I hope that's okay."
...
"Are you sh**ting me?!" Husker asked, confused.
Alastor hummed, them squished him closer." No,I don't think so."
Husker pushed him away.
"You thought it would be some big f**kin riot just to pull me out of nowhere?!" He said, as Alasot dusted himself off.
"You think I'm some f**kin clown?!" Husker yelled.

"..maybe." Alastor said, smiling. He began to walk past him, heading to a which wasn't there before and it was in place of the front desk.

"I ain't doing no f**kin charity job." He growled, huddling his wings together.
Alastor appeared behind him from a shadow, startling him a bit.

"Well, I figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk if this fine establishment." Alastor said, motioning to the bar.

You watched this unfold, and immediately, you remembered what Vox said about people owning souls. They get what they want, but now they have to obey forever until the deal was broken.

You shudder remembering that and how he wanted to make a deal with you.

"Hey, hey, hey! No bar, no alchohol." Vaggie protested.
Angel, who stared starry-eyed at the bar.. or Husker, frowned.

"This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin!"

Angel ran off somewhere, but then footsteps could be heard slightly.

"Not some kind of man, brothel, man cave!-"

Angel then tackled her to the ground.

"Vaggie!" You yelp, fliching and

"Shut up! Shut! Up! We are keeping this." Angel said, pointing two fingers at the bar and husker. He then walked over and began to flirt with Husker, who shook him off, but Angel didn't back down.

Charlie then introduced herself to Husker excitedly, telling him how he's gonna love it here. He declined and drank more booze. Alastor bribed him with.

"What do you think?" Alastor asked.
"It's amazing." Charlie squealed.
"It's.. okay." Vaggie sighed.
You walked over to Alastor and Charlie, fixing your butterfly cardigan.
He noticed you and then lot a fire in his hands, distracting us as he pushed Vaggie away and broke into a song.

"You have a dream."
He sang, taking Charlie's hands and twirling her and then changing her clothes into an old style.

"You wish to tell."

He walks over to Vaggie." It's laughable, but hey kid.." He picked up Charlie and lifted her into the air."... what the h*ll."

A background of two apples and a skull formed behind her.

They faced on top of the stairway.
"Cause tour one of a kind, a charming demon belle." They stayed down the banister of the stair.

You waved at Husk, giving him an assuring smile and a shrug. He looked at you surprised. A human? No. Oh yeah, the rumor he's been hearing. About that one sinner down here that looks like a human. He waved slightly before drinking more.
"Now let's get these burning fools a place to quell."
Immediately, everyone's clothes switched into a 1900s design.
You wore red long flapper dress with black flats and two gold bracelets from your wrist.
Your hair was down, but you also had a headband with a black jewel in the middle.
You twirled a bit, admiring your clothes, when a hand grabbed your yours and pulled you into the dance. It was Alastor and Charlie. She grasped your hand and ended it with a hug. You hugged back with a smile.

With all the happy dancing, it was hard to remain nervous with Alastor being here.

Then..

BOOM! The front door burst open and off its hinges just as Alastor was singing "Hazbin Hotel!"

It was aiming at you when a hand snaked around your waist and pulled you away, making it hit Nifty instead.
You wince, but the look up at the person who saved you. Alastor. Huh..
For someone who is an overlord, he's a gentleman.
You all look out the window to see a large machine above the hotel!
"Haha, look who's harboring the striped freak." It was a snake guy. He wore a black and yellow suit and had a snake tail with a top hat that had one eye on it. Who was he?

"We meet again, Alasstor." He hissed.
"Do I know you?" He asked.
You stifled a laugh.
He stared at him, dumbfounded.
"Oh yess, you do. And I have the element of surprise!" He yelled.

With a press of a button, laser folded out and aimed at us!
"Oh gosh!" You yelp, gripping Alastor's sleeve.
With a snap of Al's finger, a portal opened up, and tentacles and other creatures things wrapped around the machine and began to crush it!

We all watched as the snake guy and his egg bois, which were inside, were crushed as the machine exploded!

We all stared at the sky, then at Al, who had a wicked grin on his face. You let go of his sleeve, scared he might not like that.

Immediately, he grabbed your wrist, and his whole demeanor changed!
"Well, im starved! Who wants some jambalaya!?" He said, arms wide open, making you almost fall a bit.
He let go of your wrist and continued talking as he walked to the hotel.
"My mother showed me a wonderful recipe for jambalaya! In fact, it nearly killed her!"
Charlie gave Vaggie a smile, which Vaggie reciprocated, but it faltered after she turned around. Angel blew a kiss at Husk, who recoiled in disgust and kept walking. Nifty was next to Alastor, listening intently to him.
With a final look at the sky, then at the hotel, you place a hand over your chest, feeling a sense of calm. Maybe.. it would turn out alright.

You gave a smile to the sky and turned around, heading to the hotel.

Unbeknownst to all except Alastor, the sign on the roof of the Happy Hotel.. changed to Hazbin Hotel..

~Stay tuned