Chapter 2

You woke up. In the same spot, thankfully. The pain was gone, but your chest felt tender. You slowly sit up, feeling a little dizzy.
"Feels like I have a hangover....if I knew what a hangover felt like." You groan. Slowly, you stand up and look at the city again....

"Here we go." You say, unsure if you should walk in or not. You then listed your options.

"Okay...if I go in, I could potentially die, but if I don't go in, I'll probably have a bad chance at living... but at the same time..." You trail off, looking back to the area where the voices were.

"....it's worth the risk." You say. With cautious footsteps, you travel down the hill and into the city.

You first go through an alleyway and slowly look out.
Man... this was crazy. People were driving crazy, people were killing each other in the streets, and drugs were everywhere! Luckily, there weren't many people out at this time...

You crinkle up your nose, digusted by the lack of decency, but realize where you are soo....eh.
But here's the part that made you nervous... everyone looked like monsters. Most had sharp teeth. You look around from your hiding spot and notice a store a few blocks down. You look at your torn t-shirt and Jean pants. You needed to change.

But that meant going out.

"I can't stay here forever...." You thought yourself.
With a deep breath, you quickly run to the store, avoiding eye contact and face turning to people.
Surprisingly, no one saw you. You walked into the store, but realized....it was deserted. It had clothes in it still...that made you confused..
"What?" You hummed.

But you quickly realized you needed to grab something. Good thing the place was deserted cause you didn't have money.

You liked fitting clothes, but down here, you needed to be careful.
After you put some clothes on you looked in the mirror.
You gasped. Holy..cow.

You had (s/c) smooth skin, and your eyes were green to blue with a black diamond shaped pupil in the middle. A white diamond was inside that diamond as well. You had (h/c) and (wavy, curly, or straight hair) which went down to your (preffered hair length). You were quite.. beautiful. But that's not the part that scared you. You were scared because... you still looked human.
Yup. You still looked like a regular human. You really did. You even had human ears! How!?

You raised your hand to touch your face. It was smooth.
"What..what happened to me?" You ask aloud.

You were glad you kept a human appearance, but this made you nervous because you'd stand out even more.
"This isn't good.." You groan. But...you had no choice.

The clothes you grabbed were good.
You wore a white fluffy cardigan with a dark lavender formal tanktop, dark blue jeans, and white and black converse. You took a white hair scarf and put it in the cardigan pocket. You stared at the door to the entrance of the store. Nervously, you grabbed the handle.

"Here we go." You say, taking a deep breath and opening the door.