Chapter 9

At the Vees Tower:

"Kitty. Another one." Val ordered, taking a whiff of his cigarette. He wanted another drink.
The Vees were sitting at their table, waiting for their drinks and food.

Vox was looking at a picture on his phone, resting his chin against his hand.

Velvette spoke up," You two have heard about the human-like sinner down here, right?"
She had still had her mind on you.

Valentino looked at her, surprised. "Wait, that was a real person? Someone told me it was an AI generated picture." He said, gluing some diamonds on his guns.

Vox looked up from the screen, hiding a smile. So his colleagues knew about her, but have never met her.

"Wow.. I wonder where she's hiding~" Val smirked.
"She's my next model, Val, don't even." Velvette growled. Val rolled his eyes, " You have plenty of models." He argued.
"You have plenty of stars." She responded.

An unintentional chuckle escaped Vox, causing the other two to look at him.
"What are you laughing at, ya tech prick." Velvette hissed.

Vox looked at the picture on his phone before setting his phone down and pushing it before the two. He then laid back into his chair, smugly sipping his drink.

The two looked at the picture.
It was a picture of him and the human-like sinner. He had his arm around her, holding his card to her. He had a picture of the interaction with her from this morning.

Surprised, their mouths fell open.
"She works for a catering company. I have the name." He said, messing with fingers.
"Give it." Velvette said, seeming more lively.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because I need a new model." She responded.
"What makes you think she'll work for you?" Valentino asked.
"Because maybe she wouldn't wanna be a p**n star." Velvette responded.
Valentino scoffed at her reaction.
"Who wouldn't want to work with me?" He asked.

You wouldn't.

"I doubt any of you will rope her in." Vox  said, rolling his eyes.
"Why?" Velvette asked.
"Because when I explained to her about dealmaking, she seemed completely uninterested in it." Vox explained,"Just the mention of having her soul owned made her twitch."

"Well, I could get her to work~" Valentino cooed.
The other two glared at him.
They wouldn't allow him to treat her how he treats Angel.
That would be a no-no.

As you head home, you chose on a new street route. As you drove home(as you are allowed to take the company car home), you saw a group of people, male sinners, surrounding this drunk person.

The drunk person was tall with 4 arms. They seemed to be a spider of some sort. They had white fur and pink highlights on some parts. They wore a white and pink striped shirt with a black short skirt. The leg parts seemed to look like high heels, but you could see that they were actually the person's feet.

You could sense something bad about to happen.. so you stepped in.

"Whats the matter, feelin alright?~" One of the sinners asked the drunk person.
"Leave me be a**hole. I'm not doing anything tonight."

Oh. It was a male. You stared at him. Why did he look like a girl? Never mind, it didn't matter. You rush over and grab the person's arm. Well, one of their arms.

"Hey, hey! Been lookin for ya." You say, hoping he'll catch the hint.
The spider appeared super confused till you whispered,"Play along."

He was gonna refuse, but he was too drunk and lazy to argue.
"Ah, yeah. Sorry toots." He said, following you as you began to lead him to your car.
"Sorry, gentlemen, I need to get him home. But I hope your nights are good..and fulfilling?" You didn't know how to respond to this situation.
They all stared at you, you looked so..perf-