Chapter 5

Unknown to you, many important people...saw your picture.

"NO! Never show that thing to me again!" A young looking woman scoffed. She was disgusted.
"Ms. Velvette, We have gone through every model that tried out..." an employee fearfully said.
"Well, go find me some new ones then, chop chop!" She yelled, clapping her hands. She grabbed a drink of alcohol or juice and sat down on her luxury chair and scrolled through Sinstagram. Every post that was up there was boring. Nothing good, nothing riveting, nothing..
Wait.
Velvette stopped as soon as she saw your picture.
She saw your blue and green eyes as she stared at the screen, seeming surprised and slightly confused. Who was this? A human? How?
She read the comments, noticing how much attention this "human" seemed to have.
Your face in the picture looked surprised as well as confused. Your (s/c) seemed soft. Your body seemed to be a perfect match for the young...
Overlords ideas.
She hummed, taking a sip of her drink. "Hey!" She yelled to a nearby model. The model rushed over to her. Velvette showed her the picture of you and asked," Ever seen her?"
The model looked, and her face twisted in confusion and surprise. "No, I haven't.. but is that a human?" She asked.
Velvette immediately shooed her away. She was of no use. Maybe she could follow this "human." But when she tried to research you, she realized you didn't have an account. She groaned.

"D*mn it!" She yelled. She sighed,"Fine.. I can find a new model." She kept scrolling through sinstagram.. but the whole time, she kept remembering the photo. This wasn't fair. You were perfect for this job. She huffed.

Maybe she could wait until you had an account so she could follow you. She could wait... Yeah.

"Cut!" The director sighed. The movie crew stopped and took a break. He sighed, placing a hand over his face. He had run out of ideas for his.. movies. He had his favorite toy, but he was missing the...the feeling, the art behind it. This happened occasionally. Usually, when it did, he despised it. It was like a 1000 pound art block fell on him. He was missing something. Something new. Something pure.

As he let his hand slip from his face, he noticed his movie crew were looking at something on their phones. At the moment, he didn't mind it much until his favorite toy looked and seemed surprised. He got curious.
"Angel baby..what are you looking at?" He asked. His toy, named Angel, looked at him."Uh, a new post on Sinstagram Val." He responded. The director, Val, held out his hand."Let me see."
For some reason, Angel was hesitant in giving his phone to Val. Why?
When he saw this, he stood up and grabbed it forcefully. What he saw in the picture...

You. Human. Smooth looking skin. Innocent face. Who..w-who was this? How did she look so human.  She looked so.. small. He could crush her if he wanted to. But he didn't want to, well, not yet. When he looked at the picture, he felt the art block go away.  He had never had a photo of someone do that. This was crazy.  He smiled, feeling inspiration in his heart. "Everyone... back to work. " He smirked. As everyone began to get into their places, he sent the photo to his phone from Angel's. He would need it in case he got stuck again.

"Girls, I will need your assistance on this." A woman with grey skin, white hair twisted into two triangles on her head. The girls didn't reply. "Girls?" The woman called out again.
"Sorry, mother. We got distracted." One of the two daughters apologized. "By what?" The mother asked." There seems to be a human-like sinner going popular down here." One of the daughters explained. The mothers attention was caught. A human-like sinner? As a humanoid looking sinner or an actual human? She looked at her daughters, confused. Her daughter showed her a picture. It was an actual human-like sinner.
How? No one down here could look so human. Not even the most powerful of hierarchy could look as close as a human as she could.
"Ms. Carmine." An employee called out.
The woman turned her attention away to the employee,"Start it up." She said. The employee nodded and left.

This wasn't good.  A human or human-like sinner down here? She'd get eaten alive.