Chapter 40 - Satiation ❤️

Lily

He's breathing heavily and staring as I slide my pants down my hips.

"Yeah, ok."

With no hesitation, he tears his clothes off and locks the door behind me. I kick off my pants and underwear and his hands lift my shirt and almost rip off my bra.

When we're both naked, he pushes me against the door and kisses me again. I can feel him hard against my stomach and moan.

"Ethan, I need you inside me."

"Don't move." He leaves me naked against the door while he sprints to the nightstand and grabs a condom.

"You better fucking be ready for me," he says when he's back in front of me, running a hand between my legs.

"I'm ready," I say, and he finds me slick and wet at the same moment.

Lifting one of my legs up to the side, he lines up. I lean my head back and close my eyes as he fills me up.

"Fuck, you're hot," he says and kisses my neck. He's stretching me almost to the point of pain, but I don't care.

"You feel amazing," I say. "I love having you inside me."

"And I love being inside you." He pulls out and pushes back in as if to prove the point.

When he starts moving, it's fast and hard. It feels dirty, knowing there's only a door between us and other people. And that we have a time limit.

He grabs my waist and I wrap my legs around him as he pounds into me, supporting me against the door.

"Fuck, yes," I hear myself say.

He increases the pace, and it's wild and desperate. Almost as if we need to get as much pleasure out of each other as we can.

"I'm close," he groans. And I take that as my signal to reach down and push myself over the edge.

"Ethan." I'm panting and squirming as he thrusts into me one final time, making us both orgasm in loud moans.

I hold him close and he shivers before kissing the sensitive spot behind my ear.

"That was amazing," he says.

"Mmm." I'm so relaxed now, I could fall asleep in his arms. But he reaches down and pulls out of me and I reluctantly get back on my feet.

"So, how was your day?" I ask as he goes to the bathroom to clean up.

"It was good," he says. "You know, classes, hockey. The usual."

I pick up my clothes and get dressed.

When he comes back out, he takes one look at me and his face fills with disappointment. He's so serious I can't help but burst out laughing.

"You got dressed."

"Yes, because our food will be here soon."

He picks up his phone and I take a moment to study his naked body.

"Two minutes," he sighs. He pulls on his pants and squints at me. "We could eat in bed again." He slowly walks up to me.

"Sure," I say and put my arms around his neck.

"And watch a movie. You like movies." His hands are on my waist.

"I do," I agree.

"But there's one condition."

"Oh?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He looks serious. Then he lets go of me and walks over to his dresser. "You can only wear this." He holds out a jersey. "Only this."