Chapter 48 - Surprise visitors ❤️

Lily

I wake up moaning. The dream I had is bleeding into reality. Or is it the other way around?

A smile spreads across my lips as I realize Ethan's head is between my legs. I squirm and spread my legs to give him better access. We've talked about this a few times, but it hasn't happened before.

Usually, I'm the one to wake up first, but he kept asking if he could wake me up like this. I told him to please do and even tried to pretend to be asleep a couple of times. He never fell for it, though.

His tongue pushes inside me and I moan and thank god that we sleep naked.

"Ethan," I pant, letting him know I'm awake.

"Good morning," he says into my pussy and the vibrations and hot breath feel amazing.

"It is." I reach down to tug his hair so he knows to continue. He picks up my meaning and kisses my clit.

I feel his fingers pushing into me and close my eyes. He pumps them slowly in and out of me while he licks and sucks on my clit.

By now, he knows exactly what I like, and he's teasing me, bringing me so close I can taste the orgasm, only to back off and start all over.

"Ethan." I'm begging. Pleading for release.

"Scream for me, babe." He builds me up one more time.

"Please let me come. Please."

"Mmm, you taste divine." He thrusts his fingers deep inside me and uses his whole tongue to lick my wetness. When the tip of his tongue hits my clit once more, he crooks his fingers and hits that spot inside that makes me see stars.

I clench and writhe under him as I finally come. The pleasure is so intense I feel like I can't breathe. Ethan prolongs the orgasm as much as he can before slowly easing off and climbing on to me.

"Perfect." His moist lips meet mine and I can taste myself. He reaches over and grabs a condom. While I'm still recovering, he puts it on and lines up.

"What do you say? Can I fuck you?" He rubs his tip between my folds.

"Yes. Fuck me." I put my arms around his neck and hold him as he pushes his cock into me.

His lips lock onto mine, and the kiss deepens as he starts to move. There's no urgency, no waste. Every movement is deliberate and precise. Each slow thrust claims me as his and promises me a future that can't be. Tears threaten to fall, so I crush my eyes together.

"Lily." There's a plea for impossible things in his voice.

Our bodies entwine and work together to say what we can't and when we come together, it's overwhelming in a completely new way.

The pleasure has an edge of sorrow to it. But it's filled with a depth that I don't dare to think about.

He rolls off me, and I follow so I can nuzzle in his arms. He kisses my head and I run my fingers over his sweaty chest. Neither of us says anything for a long while.

I listen to his heartbeat while he plays with my hair, memorizing every single thing about this morning. About him.

"Let's go out for lunch," Ethan says finally. "And then I'm taking you to get shoes. Good ones, for work."

I want to protest, but his voice is filled with that thing I can't allow myself to decipher.

"Ok."

We spend an afternoon going from store to store, pretending nothing's going to change.