Chapter 58 - Coming home ❤️

Lily

My hands move to the buttons on his shirt.

"We have to be quiet," I say just as the music is turned up louder in the kitchen.

"Good luck with that," he says and slides his hand under my shirt and grabs my breast. "Because I'm going to make you feel so good."

His mouth covers mine and his thumb strokes my nipple until I'm moaning and arching up against him.

I manage to get most of his buttons undone and pull at his jacket. He breathes heavily as he stands up.

With one smooth movement, he shrugs off the shirt and the jacket and walks to the door. He locks the deadbolt and gives me a wicked smile that makes me wet.

"You know." He walks back slowly and pulls something out of his pocket. "I thought to myself that there is no way I was going to need these." He holds up several condoms. "I didn't want to assume you'd want me as much as I want you. But I promised myself I would never be near you without condoms ever again. Not since that one time. So I brought them. If we don't use them, I'll be just as happy. But man, I want to fuck you."

The need makes his voice dark.

I grab my shirt and pull it over my head. Then I undo my pants and start pulling them down. His hands are there to help me, and soon, I'm naked in front of him.

"Take your pants off." I say when he just stands there and looks down at me.

"You're just so fucking gorgeous." His eyes never leave me, but he obeys and I bite my lip as his cock springs out, hard and ready. I've dreamt of this. I've imagined it on many lonely nights and now he's here.

"Just so you know..." He reaches over and picks up one of the condoms. On the wrapper, in black marker, is my name. "I've marked each one. Because they're all for you."

Warmth fills me. "Let's hope Liam doesn't have to borrow any, or things might get awkward."

I sit up on my knees. Needing to be closer to him. He stands in front of me and strokes my cheek.

"I've missed you."

"Show me."

He lowers his face to mine and tastes my hunger, pressing me back down on the bed. His weight on top of me is comforting and arousing. He rests on one arm, while his other hand travels down to my waist.

"Ethan?"

"Yes." He kisses my neck.

"Don't tease me today. Not today. I need you."

He seems a bit surprised. "I don't want to rush you."

I grab his hand and put it between my legs. "Does it feel like I'm not ready?"

His eyes darken. "It feels like you need me to be inside you, babe."

"Now."

He grabs the condom again and puts it on. Then he's between my legs. I urge him on with my mind and my hands. And he finally lines up with my opening.

I arch my back and let out a sigh of satisfaction as he comes home.

"Yes."

"Fuck, you feel better than I remember."

Ethan is shivering as he's trying to hold back. He's stretching me out and I need more.

"All the way. Please."

He pushes deeper and I melt away under him. When he bottoms out, I grab his shoulders and just breathe.

"Are you ok?"