Chapter 61 - ...and it's officially love

Lily

A few days later, it's another morning at the hockey house and I love waking up to Ethan worshiping my body. After a soft morning session of mind-blowing sex, we emerge from his room and find JD, Morgan, and Liam in the living room.

"Oh, thank god," Liam says when he sees me. "It's you. We heard the noises and were just discussing what we would have to do if it wasn't."

I glance at Ethan and then at the others. Morgan gives me a smirk and I think she might actually be happy to see me.

"You didn't tell them we were back together?" I raise an eyebrow at Ethan as he heads to the kitchen to get us breakfast.

"They were all away for Christmas. And it's not like they didn't expect it. We're soulmates, babe."

Shaking my head, I sit down and pour cereal into a bowl.

"Fine," Ethan says, and takes out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask suspiciously.

"Just a moment."

He turns around and films himself.

"Hey everyone. Super important news today. See this goddess over here?"

"Ethan," I protest when I realize he's filming me.

"That is my girlfriend. The woman I love. And I need everyone to know that she's mine and I'm hers. Oh, and happy new year."

He ends the video and does some typing before he looks back at me with a grin.

"I've now told everyone. Happy?"

Shaking my head, I pull him in and kiss him.

"Happy new year." I mumble against his lips.

"I have to go... throw up." Liam says and leaves.

"We should hang out sometime," Morgan smiles at me as she pulls JD back upstairs. "I'm having coffee with Kat later today. You want to come with?"

I nod. "Sounds fun."

As she heads upstairs, I know I have a stupid grin on my face. I was hoping me and Morgan could become friends.

"Aww, you're so excited," Ethan says. "I'm going to give you my card so you can treat them." He digs out his credit card from his phone and hands it to me.

I blink at it.

"Take it, babe, or you'll be begging me to come all night long."

I quickly snatch it from him. He laughs.

"I won't spend too much."

"You could pay all of your expenses for a year and I wouldn't even notice. Also, you can keep that."

"What?"

"The card. It's yours. Use it however you want, as long as you use it. I'm thinking we need to put a minimum on it."

I pick up the card. It has my name on it.

"You mean maximum."

"No, babe. If you don't spend at least a thousand a month on frivolous things on that card, I'm going to have to find ways to make you pay."

My eyes tear up again, and I blink frantically. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"You fell in love with me, babe. And you made me fall in love with you."

"Thank you."

He suddenly clears his throat. "There's something I wanted to discuss with you."

Sensing the seriousness, I sit up straighter. "Ok."

"Since I won't be marrying Antonia, I'm kind of also off the hook from the job at my dad's company."

"You don't want to work there?"

"Maybe one day." He's nervous, and it's adorable. But it also has me on edge. "But, if it's ok with you, I think I'd like to play more hockey."

"Oh." I relax. "Like professionally?"

"Yeah." He glances at me. "Is that something you think would work?"

"Do you have to move to Finland to do it?"

"No."

"Then I think you should go for it." I smile and my heart melts when he smiles back.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you love hockey. And I'm sure I'll be able to find a remote job or something."

"You're the best."

We kiss, and after a while, I pull away. "If I had said no, would you not have done it?"

"I knew you'd say yes, because you love me."

"True." I sigh. "I'd say yes to almost anything when it comes to you."

"Anything?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Why don't you try me?" I tease and kiss him again.

As he pulls me back to the bedroom, I almost want to burst with happiness. I've been lost for so long, and now I've finally found my home. My Ethan.

*** Thank you so much for reading Just Pucking Money!***

This is the last chapter of Just Pucking Money, and I would like to say a huge thank you for reading it. And if you've voted or commented, thank you, thank you, thank you! I truly appreciate it and hope you've enjoyed the story.

I'm already working on the next story, so make sure you follow me so you don't miss out. And if you haven't checked out my other stories, please do.

If you want early access, make sure to subscribe to me on reamstories.com/sofiamkay. I will also post some extra content there in the form of epilogues and short stories.

Have a wonderful day!