Kicked out 2: Consequences

Veronica's pov.

Layla was gone to work at some club and I had the house to myself.

(The next morning)

I took sexy nude pics for Miles as we sext non stop.

We video called and I showed Miles exactly what his missing.

Leaving my phone on the bed, I decided to go freshen up.

I walked back into the room and Layla had my phone in her hands.

Forgetting to lock my phone was a mistake but if I gaslight her, she will leave it alone.

Miles was using Chloe's social to cover his tracks. It's me who was very sloppy and had an argument waiting for me.

"I had a feeling that you were hiding something.
Explain these messages."

Said Layla throwing my phone at my face angrily.

"What's there to explain? You saw everything.
Me and Chloe are friends with benefits."

I said not carefully thinking before I opened my mouth.

"Do you know that she's been cornering me, trying to get in my pants?"

Said Layla in disbelief and disappointment.

"It was my idea, she hasn't forgotten what your tongue can do.
She wants to date you and I don't know why you playing hard to get."

I said arrogantly still annoyed that she went through my phone.

"So you are cheating on me after all.
Instead of being remorseful you are talking nonsense!"

Snapped Layla glaring at me.

"How dare you raise you voice at me?!!?
I fucken saved you!
You forgot how your parents disowned you?
I took you in and this is the thanks you give me?"

I said reminding her of her place. She can't take that tone with me in my own house. No. It's not possible. She better cool off before I decided I don't need her drama.

"Saved me? Veronica who are you?
I'm looking at a stranger right now-"

Said Layla and got cut off by Chloe's arrival.

Long story short, I lost my temper and kicked her out. What's worse is I was happy and felt free at the time. Miles could now come as he please.

(7 months later)

I kept thinking of Layla and I starting to miss what we had. Miles didn't get me like Layla did. As it turned out, I threw away a diamond for a gold painted rock.

I starting hating Miles touch more and more and craved Layla's touch. Only she knew how I wanted it and always aimed at satisfying me.

With Miles I feel irritable and more and more I wish he would just disappear. So Layla could appear in his place.

I did a pregnancy test and found it negative. Relief washed over me in waves because I didn't want it with Miles. No, not anymore.

Living with him was a mistake, I thought I was a sex addict but turns out that Layla was the one that brought it out of me.

I'm never turned on around Miles anymore and I think I need to put an end to this relationship. I walked to the kitchen and saw flowers decorating it.

Miles smiled at me as I took in the red roses that covered the room. Walking towards me Miles kneeled before me and proposed.

"Veronica, can you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife?"

Said Miles and I was speechless, memories of Layla and me kissing flooded my head. My twisted heart wanted her to be kneeling Infront of me and not Miles.