Honey moon phase

Layla's pov.

I woke up screaming from a nightmare.

It was Veronica being pushed in to the water with her hands and feet tied to a chair.

I dive in after her trying to save her but the binds in her hands turn metal and I can't seem to cut them off. I watch her fade as I start to lose breathe.

When I surface and leave the water to find a suitable tool, the environment transforms into a desert before I can get far.

I run back to where Veronica was and start digging, screaming for her to hold on. I see her hand reaching for mine and I lay on my tummy to reach for it.

Unfortunately the environment turns black as I feel something shaking me awake. I gasp as I wake up and sit up so quickly that my head spins.

I'm soaked in sweat and my heart is beating so fast that you would swear that it's ready to jump out my throat.
Ugh I was so damn close!

Who the hell is the idiot that woke me?
Kristen walks quickly in with a bowl that has warm water. And everything becomes clear. It was just a nightmare.

There is a tray next to the bed with pancakes, eggs and coffee but my appetite is spoiled. Kristen silently dips the towel in the water and dries it Abit before damping it on my face.

"It's just a dream, reality is alot peaceful and wonderful.
I'm here for you Layla. I'm sure you don't want to talk about it.
Let's go soak in the bath tub I've prepared it to make you feel better."

Said Kristen and I silently got up going to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and sank in. With the water up to my neck I blinked away tears.

This is all their fault! They won't get away with this at all. Kristen we will save for last. I know exactly what to do to make me feel better and I'm not sorry about it.

Kristen walked in holding a smoothie.

"Atleast drink this smoothie, I'm really worried about you. Just a few sips will make me happy."

Said Kristen and I smirked thinking of something.

"Drink half and leave half for me."

I said and she immediately drank half and only than could I trust that it's not poisoned. I drank all of it and it was awesome.

Kristen took the container and got into the tub with me. She cuddled me and me kissed. I tasted a metallic taste and pulled back.

Her eyes, nose, lips were bleeding and she laughed as I touched my own nose to check for something. I looked at my palm and it had blood.

"Sometimes you need to sacrifice a pon to win a chess game."

She said laughing loudly.

I jumped out of the tub and went to look for my phone.

"You want to call Brice right? Or Nick?
You really relieved that I wasn't on to you?
Im just a distraction for bigger players in the game.
I came here to buy Venice and Karla time by killing you.
Even if I have to die along side you."

Said Kristen and the room started to spin. I really underestimated this bitch. Damn it! Nick and Brice need my help and I'm over here dying of poison.

Wait..... The antidotes to poisons is in my safe. If I can get there. Than my vision went dark and I couldn't see anything.

I felt the walls and I'm grateful for knowing that I was close and I moved quickly. I knew it was genuine to have a simple clothe cover the items and not lock them up in a box that required a password.