018

Eleanor 🎀

"Hey, guys," Nicole greets us as she approaches.

"Hey, Nicole," I respond with a smile.

"Hi. Happy birthday, Belly and Ellie," Nicole says, offering her congratulations.

"Thanks," I reply gratefully.

"Are you guys playing chicken?" Nicole asks, glancing towards the pool.

"Um, yeah. It was Taylor's idea," Belly explains, gesturing towards Taylor.

"Hey, I'm Taylor," Taylor introduces herself to Nicole. "She's my best friend from home, just visiting for the weekend."

"That's cute," Nicole remarks with a smile.

"Do you guys wanna play a real game?" Belly suggests, looking around at the group.

"Sounds good," they all agree in unison.

"Ellie," Isla calls out to me from the sidelines.

"Yeah?" I turn to her.

"Who's Nicole?" she asks, curiosity evident in her tone.

"Um... Conrad's girlfriend," I admit reluctantly.

"And that guy still kissed you even though he has a girlfriend of his own," Isla comments, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Yeah, I guess," I reply, feeling a bit awkward about the whole situation. As the boys and Taylor and Belly start playing volleyball, Isla and I stay on the sidelines, content to watch.

"Hey, Jeremiah, throw it over here," Isla calls out, eager to join in the game. Jeremiah tosses the ball her way, and she hurls it with all her might, accidentally hitting Nicole in the head. "Oh, my God. I'm so sorry," Isla blurts out, her expression filled with genuine concern.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I quickly inquire, feeling guilty for what happened.

"Yeah, no, I'm... I'm totally fine," Nicole reassures us, though her voice wavers slightly. "You guys keep playing."

"Let me take a look. Let's go inside," Conrad suggests, stepping forward. "I'll grab you some ice."

"Conrad, it's okay," Nicole insists, trying to brush off the incident.

"I'm so, so sorry again, Nicole," I apologize once more, feeling awful about the mishap.

"Come on, Ellie. Conrad can take care of Nicole. Let's head inside and grow up," Isla suggests, taking charge of the situation.

"Yeah, have fun with that," Conrad adds with a hint of sarcasm as he heads into the house.

Feeling a mix of embarrassment and concern, I follow Isla inside, hoping Nicole will be okay.

Hey lovelies so i need to tell you something.

okay, so basically i had a detention on monday for coming late to school and my teacher made me go to after school class and this boy (let's call him H) and his friend (we'll call him A) came into the class as well and i was with my friend (let's call her S). so then i had to leave early and i heard A saying something along the lines of "oh, look she's leaving" and i thought they were saying that because they didn't think i was allowed to leave early. then the next day S told me that when i went home after the end of class A came up to S and told her that "H thinks your friend is pretty". then yesterday, i wasn't eating lunch but my friends were and i was just talking to them and A and H and his other friends sit in front of me and H and A was saying something to his friends which made them all look at me. then me and my friends got up to go to the toilet and when we did his other friend called me and said to me that "oi he wants your snap and number" and then i just walked off. then today, i had a lesson with H and i was waiting to leave because it was nearly time to leave and go for break, so i was waiting near the door. then i heard H say to his friend that "let's write my snap on the whiteboard" (not mine. H's snap) and i knew he wanted me to look and add him on snap. and then at lunch some people were sitting in me and my friends seat so we sat in H's and his friends seat but then they came and sat on the table next to us and i made my friends leave quickly and go to the toilet before they could say anything again. then after we came back from the toilet we went to sit in the canteen and A and H was just staring at me as i walked passed them.

guys what do i dooooo?

word count: 741 words

Lover // the fisher brothers On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara