021

Eleanor 🎀

"Morning," I greet Jeremiah, who's already seated at the table.

"Good morning, Nemo," he replies, stirring some honey into his drink. "Mmm. Want one?" he offers, gesturing towards his mug.

"No, I'm fine, thanks for asking," I decline politely as I take a seat.

"Okay," he says with a smile, seemingly unfazed. "When does Isla leave?" he inquires, changing the subject.

"Not for a couple of hours," I inform him. "She's upstairs packing with Taylor, and Belly's helping them out."

"Do you want to go on a muffin run?" Jeremiah suggests casually.

"Yeah, sure," I agree, always up for a snack.

"That's good because I'm always down to go on a muffin run with you. Uh, I'm gonna make a to-go cup. Do you mind grabbing the keys from Conrad's room?" he asks.

"Yeah, sure. Where are they?" I inquire as I head towards Conrad's room.

"They should be in his desk," he replies. I rummage through the desk, but the keys are nowhere to be found. Instead, I spot some condoms and a robin's egg blue Tiffany box tucked away at the back. Curiosity gets the better of me, and I open the box, revealing a delicate infinity necklace. Guilt washes over me as I realize I shouldn't be snooping, but I can't resist taking a closer look. I quickly spot the keys hidden behind the box, grab them, and make my way back to Jeremiah.

"You good?" he asks as we get into the jeep.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I assure him, although my mind is still reeling from what I saw.

"You sure?" he presses, concern evident in his voice.

"I'm sure," I reply, forcing a smile to reassure him.

"Nemo, I just want you to know that I'm always here for you. You don't need to keep yourself distant from me," Jeremiah says sincerely.

"Thanks," I say gratefully. "It's just that I don't have a partner for the dance."

"Oh, what about Lewis?" he suggests, unaware that James and I broke up. I debate whether to tell him but decide to keep it to myself for now.

"Oh, we broke up," I admit, feeling a pang of sadness.

"I'm sorry, Nemo," Jeremiah offers his sympathy.

"It's okay," I reply, trying to brush it off.

"I can go with you to the dance practice if you like?" he offers kindly.

"What about Gigi?" I ask, remembering their kiss yesterday.

"What about her?" he shrugs. "Yesterday was just one kiss. I doubt she'll mind if I go to the dance with the best girl in the world," he says with a smile.

"Okay, then, I guess you can go," I agree, feeling grateful for his support.

Hey lovelies so i have more gossip to tell you about H.

so basically, i went school on tuesday because monday was a bank holiday. anyways, i had IT with H and his friend wasn't here so he sat in his original seat and my friend who was sat next to me (let's call her R) was saying that "H keeps on staring at you". then it was the end of the lesson and we were waiting to get dismissed so we waited near the door but H was standing there so i waited in my seat, then i moved to the front of the class and then he started to write his snapchat and tiktok on the interactive board and at the bottom he wrote 'add me' and then R gave me a nudge and said "he definitely wrote that for you" then i said to her "shut up". then the bell went and it was time for us to leave and i went to my friends class and H was waiting near the staircase that me and my friend were going to walk it down. then on wednesday it was the day before our exam and we had pe last lesson and there was this teacher who was pushing multiple boxes on a crate or something like that and the boxes had tape around it. so i go to my friends "oh, look it's the exam papers" then when i say that i see H and he looks at me then he goes to his friend "that's the exam paper" and then the teacher goes "it's not the exam paper" and i knew that the teacher was lying because their was an exam person next to him. then me and my friends went outside for pe and i saw H and his friend come then i went outside but when i looked back they weren't there. then yesterday, i had an rs exam and we had to sit in the exam hall and i sat in my seat and while i was sat i was looking around to see who was sitting were and i also wanted to see where H was sat. i wrote my name on the paper and when i did i saw H walking past me and walked to the seat in front of me. then he sat down and turned around and looked at me, but there was a seat in between us so that meant someone else was going to sit in front of me and behind H. then after the exam was finished it was our break time and i went to break as normal then our teachers came to pick us up after break time and my teachers name got called and H was late and his teacher went so he was walking next to me so then i looked behind at my friend to see if she knew that he was there. then he was near the door and he waited for me then began to walk to his lesson, as he was walking up the stairs the teacher said "H come here H" and that was when i reached the top of the stairs him and his friend was blocking the door so i had to walk around them and i looked at my friend and started laughing. then today i had my biology exam and he was sat away from me but whenever i looked up i could see him looking in my direction. then it was the end of the exam and he was first to get dismissed and collect his bag and then after like five minutes i could leave and i got my bag and i saw my friend so we went outside for break. when me and my friend went outside i saw H and he was with the guy i used to like and some other people and i looked at H and he was already looking at me and i swear i caught him smiling at me. then i had maths and then english and he went past my english class and then R said to me "oh look it's your boyfriend" and i said "shut up" and started to laugh. then it was lunch and i was sat down in the place we sit down for lunch and H and A was sitting together and that meant H could look at me then he went to sit on the other side of the table so only A could see me. me and my friends were talking and laughing when i saw A look at me and the H's other friend turned his head to look at me and so did H and then i told my friend to hurry up. Then my friend was finished so we got up and quickly left so they couldn't say anything but when i got up i saw H look at me from the corner of my eye. then me and friends went to the toilet and then we left and as i left i saw A and H walk down the stairs and then A walked in the opposite direction and H and H's other friend were waiting for A on the stairs and then i was going to walk towards the stairs and then A saw me and said "oi oi oi oii oi oi" to H so H could look at me then i walked passed H and A said "go talk to her" then H said  "oi, if you liked a girl that much i am gonna do the same thing" but i didn't here it only my friends did so they told me. then i went to my next lesson but me and my friend was walking around and then i saw them and i just walked passed them, then i walked passed them again and i told my friend i'm going to my lesson. while i was in my lesson a teacher was speaking to H, A and H's friend and H kept on looking at me and staring at me.

Word count: 1,476 words