𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

I yawn and unlock the front door.

Harvey and I didn't end up finish till 7 and I am already so exhausted.

"Mads where were you." Noah says throwing popcorn into his mouth.

I plop onto the couch with him and take a piece of popcorn. "I was in the library with Harvey."

"Harvey Beckett?" Levi walks in and sits on the armchair.

"Yes sadly."

He chuckles. "Pass me some popcorn." "Get it yourself." Noah says.

"Wow thank you for being an amazing younger brother." Levi walks over and gets a handful of popcorn.

"You're welcome." Noah glares at him.

I get up from the couch and go shower.

 ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I get ready for training at fucking 5am. Why does it need to be early? I need a reason.

I shove my hair up into a bun and put on a pair of shorts and a sports bra.

I open the front door slowly trying not to wake up my family and head to my car. As soon as I get in the car I blast music to try and wake me up.

Once I arrive I swing my bag over my shoulder and head over to the gym.

I see a familiar person walking over to me in the carpark, but I can't make out who.

The only sources of light were the cars and the gym.

Oh no what if it's a kidnapper? It's okay because I watched that one youtube tutorial on how to beat someone up in seventh grade.

I walk a bit faster just incase I forgot my skills, but they end up catching up to me.

"What do you want Harvey." I turn to face him. 

"Nothing, nothing, just seeing how my favourite English partner is doing." He gives me a tap on the shoulder.

I look up at him. "I'm doing just fine." I open the doors. "I think we are training together." He flashes me a smile and walks off.

Our coaches have decided to bring us together for strength training once every 2 weeks.

"Hey Liv." I give her a smile as she talks to Nate. "Hey Maddie." Nate gives me a nod. "Hey."

Liv grabs me by the arm. "I'll talk to you later." She gives him a soft smile.

"Aw look at you two." A smile spreads on my face.
"I actually like him so much." She giggles.

"I'm terrified because he wants to be my partner for today and I can hardly lift 5kgs." She jokes.

"No same, I am scared. I laugh.

Miss Laurier blows her whistle and catches everyone's attention.

Everybody comes and sits down In front of her and their basketball coach.

Liv and I go sit with Nate which of course means Harvey comes and joins us.

I ignore him and listen to the Coaches.

"Alright everybody will get into a partner from the other team, and we will work on your strength." She nods her head to Mr Dawson who continues.

"Today we will be working on your upper body strength. We will be doing a circuit and have different places to train around the room." He explains.

After a lot of explaining we go to choose our partners.

Harvey nudges my shoulder.

"No." I say.

"You think I want to be your partner?" he says.

"Well, there's girls swooning over you why not go with them?" I ask.

"I don't want them to be dribbling over me the whole time." He teases.

"Fine, but only for today." I glare at him.

"Yeah, you are lucky I want to even go with you today." He gets up.

I look around to see who my friends are with. I giggle when I see Bella with Xander. She has always had a little crush on him.

"Lift the weight." Harvey sighs.

"Its heavy." I say.

"Just pick it up." He grumbles.

"Then you try." I sigh.

He picks It up like it's a feather and lifts both of his arms up, the veins in his arms travel up his arm and his muscles flex.

"Okay shut up stop flexing let me try."

He chuckles and hands me the weight causing me to nearly drop it.

I lift it up and he stares right at me with no emotion.

I pull it up twice and then drop it to the floor. "That's enough for now." I say walking to the next section.

Fucking pull ups.

I hear him laugh behind me and it makes me even more mad.

"You can go first." I say sitting down.

"No, you first." He smirks.

"No, no, you." I say

"Nah you can go. Ladies first?" He points to the machine.

"You're so annoying." I roll my eyes and stand up. I head to the pull up bar and take a breath.

Why am I even acting like I can do one?

I hang off the bar and try and pull up. Oh god, I must look so stupid right now.

I then feel hands wrap around my waist.

"What are you doin-"

"Shut up." He says pulling me up the bar.

My chin reaches the top of the bar, and he places me back down.

"Congrats you did one pull up." He says.

"Thanks." I laugh feeling a bit flustered. 

He gets on the bar and does 5 pull ups in a row, acting like it was nothing.

"Are you serious?" I huff.

He gets back down and a smile tugs on his lips.

He then walks to the next circuit. I actually want to punch him.

I follow behind, there's two yoga mats and a list of exercises.

"Alright 10 push ups." Harvey says getting on the ground. His arms push up and down. I follow the veins in his hand which go up to his arm and I notice his muscles flexing as he pushes back up.

"Do the push ups Maddie." He grunts as he loops the band through his foot and pulls it up with his hands.

I finish the 10 push ups and he passes me the band and I begin pressing my foot down and pulling it up with my arms.

His hand goes through his hair. "Are you nearly done."

"Shut up give me a moment." I finish my last set. 

 ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry it was a pretty quick one. I can't wait for everyone to see these two on the trip to Italy they are hilarious.