𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"Liv you still coming to the wedding?" I look through the racks of clothes.

"Shit. I forgot to tell you I can't." She says.

"What? Why?" I gasp. She pulls a dress out of the rack. "Cause I have that family reunion thing, it is stupid but I have to go." She hands me a dark red maxi dress with a slit.

I have my favourite cousin Florence wedding this weekend she is marrying her best friend and the love of her life. This guy has been to every family gathering event since I can remember and all the family took bets on when he would finally ask her out. I couldn't be any happier for her.

"Oh crap thats all good. Is uncle Joey gonna be at your reunion?" I laugh.

"Fuck yeah." She takes a top of the shelve and we walk to the change room.

"My family expects me to bring Isaac but he is gone I don't know what I am going to say." I think.

"Why can't you just tell them you broke up?" She turns her head to me. "Oh god it was already a big drama when I tried to tell them I want to do a gap year and want to go traveling how do you think they are gonna take Isaac who they loved cheated on me." I sigh.

"Oh shit yeah I forgot how nosy your family is." She giggles a little. "Yeah I don't know what I'm gonna do." I shrug.

"I have an idea." Olivia smirks a tad bit. "Ladies, how many items?" The worker cuts us off.

We both walk into the dressing rooms and I get into a light yellow silky dress. I walk out and so does Olivia.

"Oh my fucking god." Olivia gasps looking me up and down. "You are wearing that to the wedding." She tells me.

"Really? Do you think it is too simple?" I do a little spin. "Hell no you look gorgeous." She smiles.

"Aw thanks Liv. What were you saying?" I ask her. A grin forms on her face. "Well, you could invite Harvey?"

"Your joking right?" I laugh. She furrows her eyebrows. "Nope do it. know one will ask questions cause he will be with you."

I think about it for a sec. "Don't you think it will be rude like using him?" "Your not using him Mads, if will be good because then you will have someone to talk to and I know how nervous you get in large crowds you need someone there with you."

I nod. "Yeah but I could invite one of the other girls." She shakes her head. "No they are busy you are inviting him."

Something in me wanted to do it. But would it be weird?

"I'll think about it." I turn back into the dressing room.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

It is Friday and this is now my opportunity to ask Harvey to the wedding. I don't know why this is even in my mind or why I want to do it so bad.

I tune out the teacher trying to decide what to do. He might think it is stupid but oh well I can turn it into a joke. Why do I wanna do it so fucking bad. It could be fun?

When I hear the bell ring I shove my things into my bag. "Beckett." I rush after him. He turns around slightly surprised and I am already regretting my choice.

"Wait never mind I was gonna ask you for the answers but then remembered your stupid bye." I quickly walk ahead of him but someone grabs onto my wrists pulling me around.

"Yes?" I sigh looking at Harvey's confused face. "What did you actually want?" He asks. "I already told you." I go to walk away again but he grabs my waist. "Tell me." He demands.