𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

After dinner we all walk back to our rooms and come out as soon as the teachers go up the elevators. Then we walk a few streets down to the club.

The girls and I are dancing on the floor and some of our friends bring us drinks. "Thank you." I say as I take a sip.

Nate and all his friends are sitting in the corner being boring, so Olivia goes over and starts dancing with Nate persuading him do join. Avery, Bella and I also join and dance with them. "Join us." Bella persists.

Nate spins Olivia. "Fine." Olivia drags him onto the floor. "Come on." Bella persuades two other guys, and they follow her onto the floor. I take a sip of my drink and I can feel myself getting tipsy. "Come on." I say to Harvey.

"Fuck off." He says to me. "Oh, stop being boring." I grab is arm and pull him to the dance floor. I make him spin me around. By lifting his hand up and spinning myself. "Wow thank you for spinning me Harvey." I say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes as I dance with him. The music gets louder, and I spin around. "Bro were in Italy, dance."

"don't call me bro." He grunts. "Dude" "no." "Champ." "no." "Buddy." "Godammit." He says under is breath. He walks away and I couldn't care any less.

A man comes closer to me and starts dancing. I dance against him he looks around 20 and he wraps his arms around me while I dance.

My favourite song comes on and I run to go find my friends, but this man pulls me back against him.

"Bro are you serious this is my favourite song." I groan. "Dance with me baby." He says into my neck.

"But I wanna dance with my friends." I sigh. "No, you are dancing with me." He snaps.

"I am only 18 so can you please get off me." I try to pull him off me. "I am only 22." He says to me.

"Well, that's a good four years and I am still a school student so yeah get off me." I push against him. I can't find my friends and I feel myself getting dizzy.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" The man asks.

"Yes, she does, so get the fuck of her." A deep voice says. Their arms wrap around me pulling me off the other guy.

I turn my head to see Harvey staring right at the guy. "Sorry dude I didn't know."

"Yeah, you should be." Harvey pushes him back. "I'm sorry bro." The guy walks away. "Thank you." I sigh.

"You should be more careful." Harvey looks down at me.

Why does he sound like a dad.

I ignore my little joke to myself, I nod and go find my friends.

We head back into our rooms around 2am and as soon as my head hits my pillow I instantly regret going out.

"We are gonna be exhausted tomorrow." I exhale and turn my head to liv who is already passed out.

The teachers said we have to be ready by 9:30 so if we wake up at 9 we should be good.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

this is very short I am sorry but the next chapter is gonna be fun

That one trip to ItalyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara