𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

We arrive at the train station, but with the teachers still in charge we had that stupid seating plan. Because there are only two seats together, I got stuck with freaking Harvey.

"This is good, we are meant to be together." Harvey explains.

"I don't know how people are believing it." I sit in the chair.

"I know right." He chuckles.

All the girls including his ex-girlfriend sit behind us and he wraps an arm around my chair.

"Are we seriously going to have to sit like this the whole time." I groan.

"No princess, you can lay on my lap." He bursts out laughing.

I shove my elbow into his arm. "Oh, I am sure you would love that."

"I would rather a snake than you." "Oh, why thank you." I lay back in my chair.

I sit with my legs up and read my book. I see in the corner of my eye Harvey shuffling through my bag. "What the hell are you doing?" I snatch my bag from him.

"I am hungry." He explains. If I don't give him food, he will complain the whole time. "Here." I shove him a packet of chips.

"Thanks." He opens them up and shoves two in his mouth.

"Can I have one." I plead. He throws over two chips. "Wow thank you." 

 ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

We arrive to the hotel, but Liv and I decide not to unpack because we are only staying in this hotel for one night.

We get ready to go out to look at the main tourist destinations. I put on some dark jeans with a basic white singlet and my Birks.

"Ready?" liv asks. She has her brown hair up in a ponytail with a pair of jeans and a dark green fit top.

"Yep!" I smile and we open the door.

We make it to the Rialto bridge and gosh it was beautiful. There were people going under it in the Gondolas.

Olivia grabs onto Nate and points to the Gondola. "Can we please go on one of this." She begs. "Of course." He kisses her forehead.

Once we all take a few pictures we walk over to St mark's square to get a bite to eat.

I sit down on a table with Avery, Bella and liv. "I am hungry." Bella chucks her bag on the spare chair.

"I know right, I am craving a Cannoli." Avery looks at the menu.

"Oh my gosh I am ordering that right now." Bella calls over a waiter.

"You hungry Mads?" Olivia asks. "Not really, I had some chips before."

"Okay, but Maddie you need to eat okay." She says seriously.

"I know." I give her a smile.

I watch some of the girl's giggle and point to Harvey. Wow he was right. Is he really that good looking?

I see him turn is head to look at me. Oh no I was already staring at him.

He gives me a puzzled look then comes over. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me up. "Wanna come with me?" He whispers in my ear.

"No." I grumble. "Yes, you do." He walks me to the front of the café.

I hear Avery and Bella giggle confused behind me. Harvey orders something and he keeps me close to him.

"Eat this." He hands me a brown paper bag.

"No." I hand it back to him.

"Okay well I will save it for you later." He brushes a hand through his hair.