𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

I turn my head and feel myself press against a hard body.

Harvey's hands are wrapped around my waist and I turn slightly and see him peacefully sleeping.

He is so fucking cute.

He suddenly shifts around and gets up.

I slept like a freaking rock that was the best sleep I have had, and I didn't have a nightmare. Fucking finally.

He gives me a soft smile but a worried look appears on his face. "Promise we won't ignore each other once we leave this room?"

I feel a huge smile spread across my face. "I pinky promise." I hold out my finger. "Your so fucking adorable." He grins and locks his finger with mine before pulling me in and kissing me.

"That was the best sleep I have had in a while." He says pulling off my lips. "Well your bed is so comfy I dunno how you haven't been having good naps." I tell him.

"Someone has been keeping me up." He cups my cheek stroking his thumb back and forth.

"Have you not been sleeping?" I ask. "Not while you have been mad at me." His voice softens.

"Aw Harvey I am sorry." I put my hand on his.

He couldn't sleep cause of me?

"I will be able to now." He kisses me once again.

I NEED A MINT.

I pull off his lips and he gives me a look. "For fucks sake not this again." He rolls his eyes.

"I need gum." I roll over to the side table and pull out a pack of gum. I hand him one and I plop one in my mouth.

"You know I don't care right?" He pulls me closer to him. "I know, but I do." I shrug.

I think for a second. I don't know if I should bring it up. "What are you thinking about?" He pulls me onto his lap.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "How's your mom?" I ask.

"Other than looking after my siblings she has been pretty quiet." He swallows.

"I'm sorry." I sigh.

"Don't be, she is fucking over the moon my dad is gone, but just a bit anxious she will get better." He tells me.

"I'm glad. How are you?" I ask. "Better you're with me."

"I am sorry I wasn't there for you when you went through all that shit." I look down.

"Don't be Mads I understand. It was shitty of me for not talking to you."

"It was not. I was stupid for believing the rumors."

He tilts me chin up. "We are over it now Mads, I promise everything is okay."

"Good." I smile.

He looks up at his phone. "Shit we gotta go to school."

"Oh crap." I rush to my closet.

He suddenly pulls my arm back to him. "I will see you at school?" He asks. "Yes can't wait." I nod.

"You better talk to me." He opens my door. "I will." I giggle.

I quickly get in the shower and change into a white top, black jeans and my sambas.

I don't care if they give me blisters there cute.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I walk through the school doors and Harvey stands by his locker talking to someone. His eyes flash to mine and he walks on over.