𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Tonight, is Bella's 18th and Liv is over helping me get ready.

"What about you wear this?" She holds up a tight black maxi dress.

"Yeah that's cute." I get up to go get changed.

Once I come out Olivia jumps off the bed. "You look so hot." She gives me a spin.

"Thank you!" I laugh. "You look amazing Liv." She is in a black mini dress with a leather jacket and knee-high boots.

"Bro when Harvey sees you in this he is going to go feral." Olivia teases.

"Olivia!" I laugh. "Feral?" I question giggling.

She shrugs and sits down on my desk. "How should I do my hair?" She holds her brown hair up in a pony then lets it fall on her shoulders.

"Wear it up." I flick through people's stories on my phone.

My eyes fall onto Isaacs's story.

"Ew what the fuck." I mumble under my breath. It is a picture with a girl in his lap and another kissing his neck.

Olivia lays down on the bed next to me. "What the fuck is wrong with him." Olivia says disgusted.

I get up. "A lot." I slide my heels on. My foot still wrapped up but luckily my dress hides most of it.

We arrive at the party, and everyone is dressed in black and white. As the dress code was black and white.

It is a gorgeous venue filled with greenery. There is two very long tables and a dance floor.

There were so many people already here I can't even count. I know Bella has a big family and a lot of friends, but I didn't know it was this big.

Bella comes running over in a gorgeous white silky dress. "You look so gorgeous!" She pulls us into a hug. "You look stunning bells!" I grin.

"Thanks babes. Ahhh James!" She runs on over to some other guy.

Liv and I both laugh and go find other people. An older man around late 30's with dark green eyes and brown hair comes walking over his eyes staying on my chest.

"Hey gorgeous. What's your name?" He smirks. Before I could reply Olivia grabs me by the hand. "None of your fucking business." She snaps at him.

I give Liv a smile, but her direction turns when she sees Nate walking over with Harvey.

"Hey baby." Nate gives her a kiss. Harvey's eyes go down my body but back to my eyes quickly. But for some reason I did not feel uncomfortable with it like the other guy.

"This party is huge." I manage to say. "Right. Like I did not know Bella knew this many people." Olivia's eyes scatter around the room.

"I wanna get a drink you want one?" Olivia pulls my wrist, and we walk over to the bar. I turn my head and see Nate and Harvey towering behind us.

"We don't need bodyguards." Olivia jokes. Nate just lets out a small chuckle, but Harvey still has not said a single word.

We all order some drinks and take a seat on the chairs waiting. "You're gonna trip in those heels." Harvey finally says his first sentence.

"Oh well." I take a sip of my drink.

"I am not gonna be holding your shoes at the end of the night." He crosses his arms over his chest.

He is in a black suit with a black shirt that's unbuttoned at the top. That's so freaking hot.

"Eyes up here gorgeous." Harvey smirks.