𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

I wipe my hair out of my face the warm breeze hitting me as I walk out of the gym. It is nearly summer and I am going to fucking graduate.

We have 3 weeks of the year left and I don't know how the hell it is over.

"It's so hot oh my god." Olivia waves her hands over her face when I see a large group of people on the oval. 

Xander and Harvey suddenly appear in our view walking over to Olivia. 

She looks at me confused and I try and hide my laugh knowing what is about to happen.

Xander and Harvey hand her a pink rose and she follows them through the crowd of people.

Xan and Harvey quickly rush away and I watch them pick up huge cut out letters.

Olivia giggles nervously walking through everyone till she reaches the top where Harvey, Xander, Liam and Theo stand making out the word PROM.

Olivia looks at me shocked then her gaze finds Nate who pops out behind them with a question mark cut out in one hand and pink roses in the other.

I take out my phone and take a few pictures and videos for her as she gives him a big hug nodding her head. "Of course!" She smiles and everyone cheers. 

He kisses her and hands the roses to her and I take some pictures of them all. 

Harvey walks over to me with a grin on his face. "Your so cute." He takes a step closer to me slithering his hands across my waist. "Why?" I laugh. "Your so happy for your best friend." He tells me.

I take another step closer till there is no more space and I look up at him. "Of course I am." 

Before I could say something else he leans in and kisses me. I sink into the kiss for a second before pulling out. "So wheres my promposal?" I tease. 

He rolls his eyes letting out a low chuckle. "It's coming." 

"It better be." I joke and he places his lips on mine one more time.

 ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I sit nervously in the library looking down at my math revision notes. "I can't do it." I lean my shoulder on Harvey.

"I just don't understand it." I sigh. "Do you want me to get someone to help?" He asks placing his hand on my hip.

"I don't care if I fail I give up. I already got a college they can't not let me in if I fail right?" I look up at him and he gives me a puzzled look.

"I don't fucking no. If thats true I will be getting kicked out." Harvey throws his pen onto the desk.

"We still haven't talked about college yet." I fiddle with my pen. "What about it?" He shifts in his seat.

"You know what I am talking about." I say. "Maddie." He sighs. 

"We are four hours away." I say. "Yeah 240 miles." He swallows.

"You looked it up?" I smile. "No I didn't." He rolls his eyes. "You liar, you looked it up." I giggle.

"Fucks sake fine I did." He runs his hands through his hair leaning back in his chair. 

"Thats pretty far." I exhale. "Yeah." He says quietly.

"We can do it though Mads." His jaw flexes. I feel a knot in my stomach. It is only four aways why does it seem so far?

"Can I call a lot?" I ask. "Mads call me every fucking hour." A smile forms on my face. "Really?" "Hell yes." He nods his head.

I want to tell him. It's just three words.