𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Olivia booked us a gondola with Harvey and Nate. Harvey and I said we would stay back so they could have time together, but they begged us to get on.

While they chatted, I looked at the beautiful sights. We went through the canals and under the bridges it was amazing.

"Why are you so quiet." Harvey nudges me in the arm.

I try to ignore the tingling in my arm. "Just tired." I tell him.

Even though it was hot today I found the breeze hitting me and I was kinda cold.

I cross my arms and try and warm up. I see Harvey shuffling in his sit and then suddenly, his jacket draped across my arms.

I turn around and he smiles. "Thank you." I say nearly whispering, my heart beating out of my chest.

He just nods and we continue looking out at Venice.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

We sit at the small pizza restaurant with Bella, Avery, and Olivia.

"Bells where did you go last night?" I giggle.

"With this hot Italian guy, he actually lives in America now because he is doing college there. But he is just visiting his family."

"That's so cute, are you gonna meet with him back home?" I ask.

She takes a sip of her drink. "Probs not."

I look at the menu. The pizzas are fucking huge. "Does anyone wanna share?" I ask. "it's okay if you don't finish it, we can put it in a takeaway box." Olivia grins.

I nod. "Good idea."

My phone rings and it is Jackson my older brother. I get up from the table and answer it. "Hey." I say surprised he is calling me.

"What's up, how's Italy?" He asks.

"Great actually, having a good time. How's college?"

"Not bad, nearly finished finals."

"That's so good." I fiddle with the rings on my fingers.
"yeah, well I just wanted to check in and see how you were going."

"I'm good." I smile.

"See you soon Mads."
"See ya." I hang up the phone.

I sit back down at the table. "Who was that?" Avery asks. "Jackson."

I see Bella smile. "Oh my gosh Bells he has a girlfriend."

"I know." She sighs. "One day he will be mine." She looks up.

"Ew Bella." The table crackles up laughing.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

It's the next day and we take a train to Florence in a few hours. But for now, Xander, Nate, Aiden and some others are out for breakfast. "Man, I was so drunk the other night." Aiden leans back in his chair.

"Same bro I was dancing with this Italian chick and gosh do I wanna see her again." Xander takes a bite of his pastry.

"Nah Henry over here was literally passed out." Theo taps him on the chest.

"Where are you guys heading?" Nate asks the others. "we are gonna head to Florence late tonight then stay a night in Milan." Henry explains.

"Sounds good. We are gonna go to Florence." Nate explains. "With who?" Theo asks.