𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"Lastly, don't get drunk and jump into cars with random guys." Levi explains. "Wow thank you." I nod. "Okay have fun." He messes up my hair.

My dad gives me a smile and pulls me into a hug. "Be safe I love you." "Love you to Dad."

Mom pulls me into a tight hug and tells me to send many pictures.

I open the door and walk to the car.I shove my suitcase into the trunk and drive to Olivia's house.

As soon as I make it, I text her and she runs out the door. She chucks her stuff in the trunk and runs to the passenger seat. "IT'S EUROPE TIME BABY!" She screams.

I laugh so hard. "I'm so fucking excited." "Speed up I don't want to be late." She says turning the radio on.

"Calm down, I am going the speed limit." "It's more like a grandmas speed limit." "Olivia!" I laugh.

She calms her laughs. "I'm sorry, I'm nervous about missing the flight." "I promise we won't."

We arrive at the airport and find a car park that doesn't have cars on either side, I have already scratched three cars don't wanna make it a fourth.

We roll our suitcases to our section and sit on the chairs waiting for everyone to come. Our teachers tell us to check our suitcases in while we wait for everyone. After a couple tries and looking it up on google Olivia and I finally do it.

Bella and Avery finally turn up and we wait patiently to get moving. 

Harvey and his whole group finally turn up, being the last ones of the group.

Olivia walks over and slaps Nate in the arm. "You took forever." He chuckles and gives her a kiss. "Is that an okay apology?" She blushes. "Not enough." He pulls her in for another kiss.

"Shut up, their so adorable." Avery giggles.

"I am going to go stand in front of a truck." Bella looks at Nate and Olivia. "Bella!" Avery slaps her on the arm. 

We make it pass security and into our gate. It was finally time to board, and I don't think anyone could be any more excited. The teacher gives us each our ticket and luckily Liv and I are next to each other in between two other people.

We both get on the plane and find out seats. We both have someone next to each other and we patiently wait for them to turn up.

"Your kidding." I grumble when I see Harvey come and sit next to me. On the other hand, Olivia happily smiles when she sees Nate come and sit next to her.

"Let's swap." I say to Harvey, and he nods. But the teachers must have overheard. "If anyone swaps you will be stuck in your hotel room for the whole trip."

"Are you serious." I mumble under my breath. "your joking." Harvey says a little too loud.

"You want to start this trip badly Mr Beckett?" Ms Moore says. "No." Harvey grunts.

When the plane is up in the air I put my headphones on and scroll for a movie. The plane is nice and spacious. I mean it's no first class but it's pretty nice for economy.

It is around 12am and I am so tried. Olivia cuddles up with Nate as they watch a movie but I could feel my eyes getting heavy.

I turn to Harvey who is asleep with headphones on. I lean my head against the back of the chair and close my eyes.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I wake up to the sound of snickering and laughter. I slowly open my eyes and I am leaning against a warm body. I turn to see Harvey's arm wrapped around my waist and my head against his chest.

Why don't I want to move? I pretend to still be asleep to try and figure out my thoughts.

I feel Harvey's hand move up my back. Oh shit he is awake. I get up quickly and move back to my spot.

Olivia and Nate crackle up laughing, and I give them a look. Harvey yawns and chuckles when he sees me.

"What's wrong? I know you loved that." He laughs. I smack him in the arm. "I didn't know."

"Sure, you didn't." He turns on his screen and scrolls through the movies. I do the same and I end up putting on Cinderella because I haven't watched that in forever.

Halfway through the movie they served us breakfast. It was a fruit salad and some kind of pastry. It looked pretty good I just had a few bites of the salad.

"Move." Harvey pushes my arm out the way. "You move." I say back.

He shoves my shoulder while I am trying to drink, and water goes down my shirt. "Are you serious." I whisper yell.

He laughs. "That was an accident" "Sure, it was." I dap the water with a napkin of my shirt.

My shirt was fucking drenched I am pissed.I let out a loud sigh and try and get some of the water out. "Someone's mad." Harvey says.

"Yes, I am mad. Would you like water all down your shirt?" He looks me up and down. "No."

"Move now." I say as I go up and to the bathroom. He moves his legs slightly to the side and I want to punch him. "Move." I repeat. I end up climbing over his legs. I rush to the bathroom but luckily nobody saw me because most people were asleep or watching shows.

I take a look in the mirror, my shirt is drenched and completely see through. "You got to be kidding me." I mutter under my breath. I rush back to our seats.

"Liv." I whisper to her. She takes off her headphones and looks at me.

"What happened?" She says shocked. I turn my head to Harvey but he is gone.

"Harvey." "oh gosh, do you need another shirt?" She asks.

"Yeah do you have a hoodie or something?"

"yep one sec." She climbs over Nate who is asleep and takes her bag out of the overhead lockers. "Here." She hands me a hoodie.

"Thank you, I love you." I smile "Anytime." She goes and sits back down.

I go back to the bathroom and of course someone is in there. I wait a few minutes and Harvey comes out.

"Get out let me get changed." He looks me up and down. "I know my shirt is see through stop looking you Pervet."

He smirks. "Sorry."
"Just let me through." I barge past him and slam the door in his face. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I am already loving this.