Chapter 2

Hyunjin's Pov:

    "Hey Hyunjin, How's it going?" I looked at Han and smiled at him, but quickly noticed there was a man he was with. "Who's that?" I asked in a nice tone, I wasn't being rude or anything, I just didn't want to come off the wrong way. Han smiled and looked behind him, pulling the man from behind him to the side of him. "This is Felix, he's a coworker of mine." I nodded along to what he was saying, keeping a smile on my face. "Oh, that's cool." I held out a hand for him to shake, "I'm Hyunjin." He shook back, but then I got a good look at his face. He was breath-taking.

          He had these adorable freckles going across his face, stunning eyes I could look into forever, and an amazing face. I smiled and let go of his hand when he spoke. "Nice to meet you Hyunjin, I heard a lot about you." I was shocked to say the least, his voice was so deep, his voice didn't match how he looked at all. Well now that I look at him it kinda does, he's wearing a black suit, he probably is on his lunch break. I nodded, then joked "All good things I hope." He nodded and smiled a bit, "Why, what would be the bad things?" I laughed at his teasing tone, "Wouldn't you like to know~" We both laughed quietly. "Take a seat, no need to stand the whole time." I gestured to the three free chairs at the table, Han nodded sitting down in an empty chair with Felix not far behind him. "So Hyunjin, didn't you say you had an interview today?" I looked towards Han, "Yeah! I'm so excited, it's my first one since highschool." I smiled, then noticed Jeongin, who was bringing a tray of our food and drinks over. He put them down on the table, giving us a smile before going behind the counter again. Grabbed my coffee and took a sip, looking at Felix because it looked like before Jeongin came over he was going to say some. He started speaking, grabbing a cookie from the tray. "Really? Where are you applying?" I took another sip before speaking, "Stray Appliances, where you guys work. I heard it was a good place to work." I spoke with a wide smile on my face. 

         He smiled, "It's a great place to work, I'm sure you'll like it." He looked at his watch, "I have to get going, my lunch break's over." I nodded, "See you around, Hyunjin" I smiled at him, "It was great meeting you, Felix." He smiled back and grabbed his cookie and coffee and left. I turned to Han when he walked out the door, "Woah, he's so nice. And he's your coworker? Why's he dressed so fancy?" He laughed quietly, "He's pretty close to the CEO, so he's higher up." I smiled and my eyes widened, "Really!? He's close to the CEO? That's so cool." I put my head in my hands, with my elbows perched on the table, so my head was still at its original height. "Yeah, let's just say pretty close." I furrowed my eyebrows, "What's that supposed to mean?" He laughed, "You'll see later, I promise" I smiled and nodded. "That's good then."

         About an hour later of talking I looked at my watch, noticing that it was twenty minutes until the interview. "Agh, I better get heading out now. Thanks for meeting up, Han." Han looked at me and smiled, "Yeah, no problem. See you soon" I nodded, "Yeah, see you." I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the table and put it in my pocket. I was going to dominate this interview, I was sure of 

it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Have a good day/night!! Love you all!! <3333