Chapter 4

Hyunjin's Pov:

        "I thought he was just like that to everyone. Don't mind it, he was probably just being nice." I smiled at him. Seungmin rolled his eyes at me, "No Hyunjin, he doesn't just to be nice. When I got interviewed he was a whole different person from just now. He told me to get out of his sight if I wasn't going to dedicate my all into the job." My eyes widened I couldn't imagine Felix acting like that, or should I call him Mr. Lee now? I'll call him Mr. Lee to be safe, but he doesn't look like the type to yell, or even tell someone to get out of his building. That's pretty scary to think about, him yelling at someone or yelling at me. If he ever yelled at me I would probably cry. I answered him, "Well he didn't seem anything like that just now. Are you sure that really happened?" He rolled his eyes again before letting out a huff, "Yes I'm sure Hyunjin, he definitely wasn't like that when I met him." I nodded, believing him, but still having a few doubts.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. He didn't seem angry at all." He nodded, "Yeah, he didn't look mad or anything. It's a bit strange but it is what it is." I nodded agreeing with him, "So what does that mean now? I have the job?" He nodded, picking up the notepad from earlier and bringing it with him as he asked towards the door, waving me towards him letting me know to follow him. "Yeah, it seems like it. Just make sure not to piss him off. I'm not sure what he's doing right now, but I don't like it." I agreed with him mentally, it did seem a bit strange that he was treating all the new employees like crap, and now he's welcoming me with open arms. It seems a bit fishy in my opinion. But I wasn't going to complain, if anything it was better for me to be on his good side. It wouldn't be very pleasant to work under him if he didn't like you.

I kept following Seungmin until we got back to the elevator that we came up on. We got in it when the door opened, and he pressed the first floor. As we waited for it to get down he started speaking, "So how did Mr. Lee and you meet?" I looked at him and smiled, "Oh, you know how Han and I go to the cafe on weekends? Han brought him with him, he was really nice." He smiled at me, "That's good, I'm glad he's treating you well." I smiled and nodded, "So am I." THE elevator door opened just then and Seungmin walked out with me and brought me to the front door of the building. "Good job on getting the job today Hyunjin, I can't wait to work with you." I nodded and spoke, "Thank you, and also I'm excited to work with you too. See you soon." He waved and smiled, I did the same, walking to the grocery store that was nearby. I forgot to get my groceries before the interview, so I'll need to get them now.

I walked down the street, the grocery store was only around ten feet in front of me, so it was pretty close. I kept walking until I got into the store, looking around at the main display that they had in the front of the building. There was a sale on any fruits or vegetables, it looks like I was going to be eating a lot of those for a while. I grab a basket from the side of the doors, and head over to the bread section. The store restocks the wheat bread on Saturdays, when I got to the section there was fresh bread sitting out, it was still warm. I smiled and grabbed a loaf carefully and put it in the basket. The bread here was always the best, so I made sure not to miss out on it when they put new loafs out. I walked to the fruit section, they always had amazing fruit too, it's impossible to resist from getting some. I stopped by the apples first, finding a good five or six before going to some strawberries. I found a nice sized container full of strawberries before heading to the checkout.

I was done in the grocery store and got home pretty quickly. Nothing remarkable happened there, but today was all over the place. I met the cute guy at a cafe because of Han, but it turns out that was Mr. Lee, my current boss, so nothing's going to happen there. I got the job purely based on Felix already knowing me, so I'm grateful for that. He seems like a nice guy, I don't know why everyone thinks that he's so mean.. Unless there's a side to him that I don't know yet..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! I'm kinda surprising myself today, I was able to write this and post it before 5 p.m, normally it's a bit later than then. But I'm not complaining! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Have a good day/night!! Love you all!!<33