Chapter 13

Hyunjin's Pov: 

        I answered it, bringing the phone to my ear, "Hello?" The line was quiet for a second before I heard an answer, "Hey Hyunjin, I have a favor to ask." I took in a quick breath before answering him, "Yeah of course, what is it Felix?" I heard him let out a small sigh of relief, "I knew I could count on you Hyunjin, but it's kind of a big thing... Are you sure?" I took in another small breath and answered, "Hmm, well it depends. What do you need Felix?" He let out a small chuckle, "Well you see my most recent assistant was.... Let go from their position, and I need another person to stand in for them for now. Can you do that for me?" I thought about it for a second, it's a little strange that the person was just let go, but I can't change that. I spoke into my phone calmly. "I will, but how long are we talking?" The line was silent again for a few minutes before I heard a small breath and an answer. "Only until I can find somebody else, I promise it won't be more than a couple months."

      I ended up agreeing to Felix's proposal, and was told that I could start next week. I let out a sigh and sat down in my chair. The day has only just started and I'm already tired. Changbin let out a quiet laugh while looking at me. "Wow, what happened? We only got here a half hour ago and already look so done." I let out a laugh and looked at him, "Felix called me and asked me to be his assistant until he's able to find a replacement." He looked at me with wide eyes, "Really? He went through another one already?" I looked at him in shock, "What do you mean by another one?" He looked at me and let out a sigh, "I thought I told you about how careless he is. If you make one wrong move he'll fire you, right on the spot." I looked at him with wide open eyes. "Are you serious? I thought it wasn't that bad earlier." He looked at me, "Yeah man, it's no joke. That was his seventeenth one." My eyes widened in shock and my mouth opened in surprise.

       We ended up talking a bit more after that and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I sat with Changbin and his friends that I had met this morning. I was still so glad that I had properly met them. They were so nice to me, it's something I could get used to. I smiled to myself as I sat down with them and put my lunchbox down at a table with them.  "Hey Hyunjin! How is it going?" I looked at the man I now knew as Bangchan and smiled at him, "I'm good! Thank you, how about you?" He smiled and answered, "I'm good thanks. Now I heard from Changbin that something happened with Mr. Lee, what happened this time?" I looked at him and let out a small laugh, "Nothing really. He just needed a new assistant and he offered me the job until he's able to find a replacement." He looked at me and simply nodded, "That's good! Just make sure to be careful with what you say around him. I heard he can be very strict sometimes." I nodded along with what he was saying. It wasn't anything I hadn't heard yet, but I was still grateful that he cared enough to tell me. "Yeah, thank you. I heard around that it's going to be hard, but so far we have a pretty friendly relationship." He nodded again, and put his elbows on the table and his head on top of his hands. "It's good that you were aware, some of his assistance's didn't know that until it was too late."

          All of us chatted and ate for a while until we noticed it was the end of the lunch break.  Changbin and I walked back to our desks together. I put my bag back on the back of my chair and sat down, grabbing a pencil from the container on the corner of my desk and grabbing a memo I was previously working on. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Felix again, he is just such a mystery to me, although a thing about me is I'll never say no to a good puzzle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Hello!! It's been a few days hasn't it? I was thinking of working on this yesterday, but I just kept putting it off, so right after I got home from school I sat down and wrote this chapter. I hope you enjoy it!! Please let me know what you think about it!!

         And thank you all for 1.3k reads!! You guys are literally the best! 

Love you all so much!!! Have a good day/night!<333