Chapter 11

Hyunjin's Pov:

          I got to the fifteenth floor, when I looked at my watch I realized that the work day was already over and it was five. I let out a smile, people are right, this is an awesome place to work.

         I went back to my desk to grab my belongings so I could go home for the day. I saw Changbin was also doing the same and was just putting on his bag when I got there. "Oh, Hyunjin, are you heading out now too?" I nodded, grabbing my phone from the corner of my desk along with my keys. "Yeah, I just got done handing the papers to Felix." He nodded, pushing in his black chair. "Yeah, how did that go? Did he yell at you or anything?" I shook my head no, also pushing in my chair. "Nope, I gave him the papers and that was it." He looked at me in shock, "He must like you then." I nodded and replied, "I guess so. I like him too I guess, he's just a regular nice guy." He nodded and let out a joking sigh, "Man, and I thought I was lucky that he didn't yell at me when I first got a job here. You're on a completely different level." He let out a laugh and I joined in. 

         Changbin and I ended up walking home together because he lived a couple blocks past where I did, so he needed to take the same route anyway. "See you tomorrow, Hyunjin. It was great meeting you today." I smiled and looked at him, "Thank you, and also it was amazing meeting you and your friends today too. I hope we can become good friends." He smiled back at me. "Me too Hyunjin." He gave me one last goodbye and left to go home. I watched as he walked away before heading into my apartment. I decided to take the stairs to go up to my floor because I was sitting down all day, so it'd probably be best to completely stretch out my legs so they don't hurt tomorrow.

           I walked into my room, immediately calling out for Kkami, "Kkami? Where are you baby?" I heard a little yip from the kitchen, I smiled and walked into the kitchen to see Kkami sitting on the ground looking at me expectantly with his big eyes. "What is it? Did you miss me?" He got up from sitting and started walking around my leg area. I let out a quiet chuckle and bent down to start petting him. His tail started to wag, "Are you happy I'm home?" He looked at me with a tilted head, and his brown orbs looked at me in curiosity. 

I kept petting him, as I sat down on the floor so I didn't need to be hunched over while standing. 

         It was a few hours later and right now I'm in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I already took Kkami on his walk, so he's already starting to go to sleep. I brushed my teeth, while staring at myself in the mirror. I looked at my eyebags, I have a feeling they're going to be around for a while. I spit out my toothpaste and started on my skin care. I rubbed some night time cleanser on my face, and put some water in my hands, then rubbed that on my face to activate the cleaner. 

I'm going to leave that to sit for a little bit. That's how I do it at least, I think it works pretty well.

          I dragged myself over to my bed. I got a shower earlier, and showers always make me so tired. I practically threw myself on my bed, then crawled underneath the covers to completely cover myself in them. I put my head on my pillow, and grabbed another one. I brought the other one to my chest and started hugging it, I turned to face the wall taking in slow deep breaths. I buried my face deeper into my pillow and let out heavy slow breaths of air, repeating the process until I felt myself getting tired. I know I'll get a goodnight's sleep. I felt myself drifting into a slow slumber, closing my eyes slowly and letting the darkness consume me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! Here's a very early update for you all! I was just bored so I decided to write a chapter. Also, again I apologize for how slow paced the chapters are, trust me I have a plan to pick things up in a few chapters. I'm just working on adding a few details to these chapters that will make the end much better.

Anyways, thank you all sooo much for 600 reads!! AHH I'm literally so happy!! Thank you guys so much! 

Have a good day/night!! Love you all!!<33