Chapter 9

Hyunjin's Pov: 

       He looked at me and smiled, "You're really something else, aren't you?" I laughed and nodded, "I guess so." 

           I later came to find out that his name was Changbin, he's very nice and is helping me get used to the workplace. He's introduced me to a lot of new people that turned out to be very nice. They let me sit with them at lunch, which is where I was right now. "So you're saying you call Mr.Lee just Felix!?" Changbin spoke in a slight unbelieving voice, but I simply nodded at his antics, "Yeah, I already said that. He told me to just call him Felix." He and his friends sitting beside me looked at me a bit suspiciously, "Are you sure you didn't know him before this weekend?" I furrowed my eyebrows at them, "If I knew him before then I think I'd remember him." They nodded agreeing with me, looking at me with big wide eyes. Changbin put his head in his hands, still looking at me, "You're so lucky~ being favored by the boss this early on." We all laughed at his joking tone, I responded "I suppose, it's just luck I guess." I looked down at my watch, noticing it was almost the end of my lunch break. "I'm going to start heading back to my desk, lunch is almost over. Thanks for letting me sit with you guys!" They all smiled and waved at me as I left, heading back to the elevator to get back to the fifteenth floor.

          I got to the right floor and stepped out of the elevator, almost running into someone when the doors opened, "Oh! Sorry Felix, I didn't see you there." I apologized, bowing my head at him as he waved it off, "No problem, Hyunjin. It was my bad, I wasn't looking where I was going." I smiled at him and shook my head no, "No it was completely my fault, sorry." He laughed and replied, "No it wasn't, and quit being so stubborn, it was my bad." I laughed at his joke about me being stubborn, "Yeah, okay. But still sorry Felix." He patted me on the back and went into the elevator, "Okay, see you around, Hyunjin." I nodded at him, heading to my desk where I saw Changbin already seated at his. He started talking, "So what was that all about? Did he yell at you?" I shook my head no. "No..? Was he supposed to?" He shook his head quickly, "No, he came by your desk before he went over to the elevator to ask where you were. It was kinda weird." I nodded my head, "Well he was just talking to me because I almost bumped into him when coming out of it." His eyes widened at that. "Really? Last time something like that happened, he fired them right on the spot." My eyes widened in shock, just what type of person are you, Lee Felix?

         The day of work was almost over when Felix came over to my desk, putting a stack of paperwork on it. "This is all the paperwork I told you about on the phone yesterday. It's kinda a lot, but it's just the basic mandatory information." I nodded, grabbing a pencil that was on the side of my desk before he spoke again, "Try to get it to me by the end of the day, or early tomorrow. It's not that important, but the sooner it's turned in, the sooner it's over with." I nodded my head, answering him. "Okay, I think I can get this done before five." He nodded, "That's good, see you later." I waved him off as he went, turning back to the task at hand. 

        I sighed as my hand was beginning to cramp from all the writing I was doing, Changbin just looked over at me and laughed, "I remember when I had to do that. It was a real pain in the butt." I let out another sigh as I signed my name for what felt like the millionth time, "You could say that again, this shit is exhausting." He laughed again, patting my back. "You have my sympathy, my friend." I smiled at him, before returning to the paper. "Some of these questions are so random, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them asked what I had for breakfast this morning." He laughed at my joke, still typing away on his computer. I looked at how many papers I had left, and it turned out there were only about three that I hadn't done yet. I smiled with happiness, trying to get through the last three papers as quickly as possible. 

          I was able to get finished within the next fifteen minutes. I let out a sigh of relief, rolling my wrist a few times, trying to uncramp it. Changbin looked at me in surprise, "Wow, are you done already? That's pretty impressive honestly." I nodded, and smiled at him. "I just tried to get through it as quickly as I could. There's probably hundreds of mistakes on them." He laughed as I straightened the papers, making a nice neat pile of them. "I gotta hand these to him, I'll be right back." I looked over at him, and he just did a saluting motion with his right hand, like I was about to go to war. I laughed at his humor as I picked up the pile and started towards the elevator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! I tried updating yesterday, but I just didn't write enough for it to be considered a chapter, so I just gave up and decided I'd do it today, and that's what I did! Yay for me!! 

I really hope you guys are enjoying this so far! I plan on making about 6-10 more chapters, maybe more than that. It really depends on what I think of, I'm just winging it at this point.

Also, thank you all much for almost 450 reads!! I am so happy this is going well, because I really enjoy writing this, and it makes it even better that people are actually reading it. So it gives me motivation to write. So this story probably wouldn't have gotten as far as it has without you, so thank you guys so much!! <33

Let me know if you have any ideas for chapters in the future!!

Love you all!!<33 Have a good day/night!!