Chapter 3

Hyunjin's Pov:

    I was going to dominate this interview, I was sure of it. I waved bye to him one last time before I left the cafe. I would need to do my best today, my rent at the end of the month is depending on it. I laughed slightly to myself, that sounds like a cheesy movie's main line. I kept giggling to myself as I walked down the street, looking at the ground kicking a pebble that was in front of me. I looked up a few minutes later to see when I would get to Stray Appliances main building, but it turns out I was right in front of it. I took a deep breath before walking in and going to the front desk that Seungmin was sitting at.

      He looked up and smiled at me, "Hey Hyunjin, are you ready." I nodded, preparing myself for what I was somewhat dreading. "As ready as I'll ever be." He nodded, clicking the computer mouse a few times before waving me to follow him as he stood up. I followed him as he led me to the elevator and brought us up to the fifth floor, when the door opened it revealed a hectic but somehow calming work floor. He kept walking to the back of the floor, opening a meeting room and signaling for me to sit down in an empty chair. I sat in the third chair down on the right side, as Seungmin sat down parallel to me, so he was sitting in front of me. "So Hyunjin, what makes you think you'd be good for a job here?" I took in a shaky breath, "Well um, I do good under pressure and I'm good at communication." He nodded, writing a few things down on a notepad that was sitting in front of him. "Tell me about yourself, what else is there about you that I may not know yet." I thought for a second, before answering. "Um." I laughed a bit, rubbing the back of my neck with my hand. "No, you basically know everything about me." I laughed a bit more. He nodded, "Well, pretend that I don't know anything about you, what would you tell me?" I nodded my head, "Okay, My name's Hwang Hyunjin, I enjoy cafes and have a dog named Kkami." Seungmin nodded his head, writing down something else on the notepad.

         "Okay good, and you already had the first part of the interview, right?" I furrowed my brows and shook my head. "No, at least I don't think so.. What do you mean?" Seungmin laughed a bit. "Really? Mr. Lee told me that he already spoke with you, strange." I nodded along with him when the door opened revealing Felix standing there. I looked at him with confusion. "Oh, just in time Mr. Lee, didn't you tell me earlier that you had already chatted with Hyunjin?" He nodded his head, looking at me while I just stood there with my mouth open in disbelief.. Felix was Mr.Lee?! I looked at him for a bit more, before peeling my eyes away from him and looking back at Seungmin. "Yeah, we spoke earlier at the cafe." 

      I nodded a bit, it made sense, but at the same time it didn't. He seemed like a completely normal person who worked here, maybe with a higher status, but I would never have thought that he would own a billion dollar company. I looked back at him, he was completely different from when we were at the cafe, he had this dominating demeanor about him that intimidated me a bit. It's just so hard to believe. "Yeah... We did meet earlier.." I spoke with a pause separating my words. He let out a deep chuckle, "Yeah, forgot to mention this earlier." I nodded and laughed a bit, before responding with a light hearted joke, "Yeah, you think.?" He laughed back and looked at me, "So Hyunjin, do you want this job?" I smiled and nodded, showing him that this job was important to me. He smiled, "Good, you start Monday. See you then." He turned and left the room, waving without turning around as he went out the door. After he left and shut the door, Seungmin turned to me with wide eyes.

        "How did you do that?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "Do what?" He sighed before talking again, "He's normally mean to the interviewees. Why wasn't he mean to you?" My eyes widened as I shrugged my shoulders, "I thought he was just like that to everyone. Don't mind it, he was probably just being nice." I smiled at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I pulled through and wrote a chapter! Hope you enjoy it!

Have a good day/night! Love you all!! <33