Chapter 6

Hyunjin's Pov:

        I'm not sure though, I'll try it and if it doesn't work I'll look up the directions, it's always fun to try. 

            Okay, it turns out it's not always fun to try. I got lost within the first fifteen minutes, and somehow got to a place that has no cell service. Of course I always do this stuff to myself, last time I was in a corn maze I ended up calling the fire department. Let's just say I don't have the best sense of direction. I turned around and went back to my apartment. I'm not in the mood to go for a walk anymore anyway, besides I technically already went on a walk when I got lost, so I didn't miss much. 

          I went into the building, heading to my room unlocking the door. Look, if I get lost it's just a sign it's better for me to give up and stay in the comfort of my air-conditioned room. I shrugged, I don't really care which one it was, it doesn't matter to me. I took my bag off my shoulder, and took my fake glasses off. I wanted to go out for lunch later anyway, so I guess I'll just go out for a later lunch. I grabbed my phone from the bag and opened Instagram, I noticed there was a new account that was following me. It was pretty strange because I hardly post on my account, but I'm not going to be complaining. 

           A few hours after I went out for lunch I heard my phone ring, I looked at the number and saw it was an unknown number. I accepted the call, "Hello? This is Hyunjin." I heard a deep voice on the other end, "Hey, it's Felix. I need you to fill out a bit of paperwork tomorrow since you're coming into the office anyway." I nodded to myself, "Yeah, of course." The line was silent for a second before he spoke again, "You'll need to come in around eight in the morning, go to Seungmin and ask him what to do. He's the one that deals with the new employees, so if you have any questions he's the one to ask." I nodded to myself, understanding what he was saying, "Okay, thanks." I was able to feel him smiling from where I was, "Also, if anybody gives you trouble, let me know. I'll do what I can." I smiled and laughed a bit, "I highly doubt anything like that will happen, but okay." My smile got bigger, until he spoke again. "That's it then. See you tomorrow Hyunjin." I nodded to myself, "Mhm, see you Felix. I can't wait." He hung up, leaving me alone with myself to think about tomorrow. That will be my first time in an office job, it was kind of nerve wracking. If I messed something up, I heard Felix was very uptight about people doing their jobs right. I really don't want to get on his bad side. Seungmin told me at times he literally kicked people out of his building, and told them not to come back. I don't want that to happen with me, we started things off so well.

          Man, that's so scary to think about, my first real job, and I get fired within the first week. That probably wouldn't look too good on my record, nobody would want to hire a person who was kicked out of an office job. Although, I highly doubt that'll happen because I have a feeling Felix and I will become good friends. Now I can't wait for the future, how will things turn out between us? I really hope we become good friends, we seem like we'd get along great. I smiled to myself, this is going to be great. 

         I noticed Kkami was in his bed that was on the other side of my bedroom. I haven't taken him out today yet, poor dog.. I grabbed his leash from my desk, Kkami perked right up when he heard the familiar jingle of the metal on the leash. I laughed, "Are you ready to go out, baby?" He looked at me with big, wide eyes and let out a cute bark. I smiled and hooked him up to the leash. I guess it doesn't really matter what happens at work at the end of the day, as long as I still have my Kkami.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I updated soooo early today, there was a half-day at school today so I was able to write this earlier than usual. ALSO, Stray Kids posted a new song on Spotify! It's called WHY?, it's amazing, you should listen to it when you can! 

Have a good day/night!! Love you all!! <333