Chapter 8

Hyunjin's Pov :

Make today a good day, Hyunjin. You can do it, don't ruin it. I nodded to myself, walking outside of the building and going down the sidewalk.

I started to hum a song as I was on my way to the office since I wasn't really in any sort of hurry, and I had an extra ten minutes to spare. There wasn't anything wrong with taking my time. I think so at least. I walked a bit longer, until Stray Appliances came into view. I took in a deep breath, making an attempt to calm my nerves.

I got inside, and went to the front desk and saw Seungmin sitting there already, with some clothes closed up on top of the desk. I walked up to the desk and greeted him, "Hey Seungmin! How's it going" I looked at him with a bright smile, and he returned it right back to me. "I'm doing good. How are you?" I nodded, "Good.. But I'm so nervous." I let out a playful whiny tone. He let out a laugh, "Don't be, you'll be fine. Here, put on your uniform and I'll bring you up after you're done."

I got dressed into the uniform pretty quickly, it was a pretty simple outfit, so I have no complaints. It was actually pretty nice, it hugged my sides pretty nicely. I went out of the bathroom, carrying my old clothes walking back up to the front desk where Seungmin was currently sitting. "I'm ready." He looked at me and smiled, "It looks so good on you, Hyunjin! Also, if you want to put your old clothes onto the desk you're welcome too. Just make sure to pick them back up after you're done with work." I nodded along, putting my clothes into the desk, then walked over to Seungmin again. "We should get heading up." He started walking towards the elevator and I walked quickly to catch up to him. He pressed the button for the fifteenth floor, the elevator door closing a few seconds after. We stood silently in the elevator, watching the floors go past, while we were going up.

We got to the fifteen floor about two minutes later, the different levels were very spread apart so it took awhile to get up. The elevator doors opened a few seconds after we got to the right floor, and we both stepped out with Seungmin taking the lead. He led me to a desk that was connected to somebody else's, it was a pretty neat set up. "Here's your desk Hyunjin. I hope you have a good time here today." I nodded to what he said. "Thank you Seungmin, you've been so much help." He smiled and nodded at me, "No problem Hyunjin. Let me know if you need anything." I smiled, "Of course Seungmin. Thank you." He waved and left to go to the elevator, going back down to the main floor.

I sat down at my desk, with the desk to the left of me still empty. I wonder if somebody is sitting there, just a second later a man a bit shorter than me sat down. He looked over at me, "Hello..?" I looked at him and laughed awkwardly, "Hi, sorry I just got hired, I don't really know what to do here.." He laughed a bit, "Oh, that explains it. I was wondering why I haven't seen you here before." I laughed lightly, "Yeah, this is my first day." He nodded, understandingly. "I'm pretty new here too, this is my second month I think." I nodded, "That's cool! Is it fun to work here?" He gave me a hard to read look, " It is fun to work here, I'd just say to stay clear of of the boss, Mr. Lee" I furrowed my eyebrows, making a confused face. "Why's that?"

Just then a door to a meeting room slammed open, "I told you I needed them by Monday!! What don't you understand about that?! Do you not care about your job!?" I flinched at the loud voice, suddenly snapping my head to see who was making such a big commotion, it was... Felix..? I looked at the guy sitting next to me with wide eyes, "What was that?" He laughed at my reaction, "That my friend is why you should avoid him when you can." I tilted my head, "But he didn't see that bad the other day.." He looked at me with wide eyes, "What do you mean the other day? Do you know him!" I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a strange look. "Kind of, I met him over the weekend. He seemed nice then." He nodded, still slightly in shock, "That's kind of weird. He's always so tense at work." I agreed with him, "He might just have a side of him that we don't know that well yet.. It just makes me want to find it more." He looked at me and smiled, "You're really something else, aren't you?" I laughed and nodded, "I guess so."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! Sorry for another late update, I've been really busy today.. 

Do you guys have any guesses on who the  'Short guy's is??

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 8!

Love you all!! <33 Have a good day/night!!