2. my passeneger princess

the first day of school had finally rolled around you were currently looking at your outfit you currently wore, had setting it out the night before

the first day of school had finally rolled around you were currently looking at your outfit you currently wore, had setting it out the night before. biting your lip, you looked yourself up and down before eventually getting fed up just staring at yourself and proceeded to finish doing your makeup. it's not you were trying to impress a certain childhood friend aka your crush with your outfit. no wayyy.

you made sure you had everything you would need packed and to pack your bag for cheer practice before making your way downstairs to get your lunch. you saw your mom cooking and your dad packing his things for work.

" oh good morning sweetie ! i already packed a lunch for you and hazel it's on the counter." your mom quipped, pointing to the two black lunch bags. you nodded and picked them up before walking towards your parents to say goodbye.

" bye mom ! bye dad ! see you after school !" you kissed both of them on the cheek before moving to the garage to leave.

" bring hazel over for dinner sometime kiddo, we haven't seen her in awhile, what, with you two always running off in your car." your dad yelled before you heard your mom mumble.

" slowly regretting getting you a car y/n with you two running off in it."

" okay ! okay ! i'll bring hazel for dinner sometime" you blushed at your parents comments before running to your car to pick up the culprit of the conversation.

you parked outside hazel's house before sending a message to her saying you're outside. you see the bubbles of her typing before a " okay ! omw" appeared in the chat. you lean back in your seat drumming your fingers against the wheel as you waited patiently. thinking back to conversation earlier, you blushed slightly again.

your parents had always been quite supportive of you which was surprising considering the background your family came from but maybe it had to due with you being their only child. so they tended to baby you a bit, but they still gave you the respective space you needed. so when you had come out to them, you broke down in tears when they accepted you full heartedly, telling you that you would always be their daughter regardless of your sexuality which only made you sob more that day. hazel had also come out to your parents considering they were like a second family to her especially now that your parents and yourself were there for her during the time her parents got a divorce. they had also accepted hazel which was one of the few times you saw your best friend actually cry or well, sob would be a better word.