4. welcome to fight club, ladies

a few days had passed since the first meeting and so far to your knowledge there was still no club advisor

a few days had passed since the first meeting and so far to your knowledge there was still no club advisor. though today was already the second meeting for the club from what hazel told you before lunch. you currently were sitting with isabel and brittany as they recounted what happened at the fair to you.

" he what ?!" you exclaimed, isabel had just told you that jeff had been flirting with mrs. riley at the fair and had touched her left breast. " how are you still going out with that fucker, isa ?"

isabel just smiled softly at you, before explaining that he does make her happy at times. for example, when he compliments her hair or when he carries her around. you shook your head in disbelief and shock.

" hey so i heard that josie and pj are like having a fight club for female solidarity, do you know anything about that ?" isabel questioned, twirling her hair. brittany looked towards you before speaking up,

" yeah isn't like your crush in it too or something ?"

" oh yeah that, there's a meeting today after school if you want to come i am not sure entirely what it's all about i'm only really going cause hazel mentioned it to me. it seems good so far though the girls seem to enjoy it. hazel said it was to boost morale for the girls at this school because of the attacks lately and like you said to get more female solidarity here" you replied back, isabel nodded with a smile.

" of course you're going because of hazel," brittany smirked over at you, nudging with her arm. you rolled your eyes at her before the lunch bell ringed indicating lunch was over.

" hahaha very funny brittany, so can i expect to see you two today then after school ?"

" sure, we'll check it out right brittany ?" isabel looked over at brittany who just shrugged her shoulders in response.

" alright see you girls later."

school had passed by quickly and it was already time for the second fight club meeting

school had passed by quickly and it was already time for the second fight club meeting. by the time you had entered, there were already girls messing around with some gym equipment that you assumed hazel must have brought. you saw her just a few feet away, trying to set up some mats.