13. what we really need is a femininomenon !

" they're gonna spray the field," annie realized, staring out towards the field as the sprinklers made their way up to the surface of the field

" what ?!" you and josie turned to annie in confusion, almost not hearing her over the discussion you two were having.

" okay, we're gonna have to run," annie started to jump up and down, preparing herself to break into a run. the rest of you started to shake your head in disagreement, not prepared at all.

" no !" was chorused all around as you all started to prepare to run since annie kept repeating that you all had to run. you moved to be in front of hazel but behind pj in this triangle formation you all had formed.

" we're gonna have to run !" after annie said it for the final time, she broke out into a run with all of you following after her. you started to be grateful that being in cheer required you to be somewhat athletic, well at the very least so you weren't struggling to run. the same couldn't be said to pj or josie who were complaining.

" oh, my asthma !" pj cried out.

" no, please. you don't have asthma !" josie yelled back to pj.

" i feel like i have asthma now !" pj cried, regretting running at the moment.

getting closer to where jeff was currently getting pinned down by three rival players, you were able to push one of the players away with your arms, while pj kicked one of them away and annie fully tackled the other. josie took care of trying to pull jeff away from the sprinkler, while instructing pj the next step in the very last minute plan.

" pj ! cover the sprinklers," josie picked jeff by the underarms who, by the way, looked so confused which was quite funny in your opinion regardless of the fact that he was currently targeted.

" i got it," pj squatted down, covering the sprinklers with her hands looking seemingly proud. you all stood around waiting for something to happen which was pretty anticlimactic as you caught your breath after running. you stood next to hazel, looking at each other nodding in approval before you followed the eyesight of the other girls, your mouth opening slowly in shock. you tapped hazel, gaining her attention and looked where you were looking towards also in shock.

pj saw all of your slightly scared faces before turning around, realizing the meaning behind your expressions now. she stood up from where she was squatting, turning around to face the huntington players were now crowded together in a group and were currently making their way towards you all, or more like towards jeff.

you looked towards pj, then towards the huntington players taking in a deep breath. your nerves were currently going haywire, you felt your body run cold and felt like pins were sinking into your exposed legs. your hands felt more clammy than ever before, you shook your arms stretching your body out a little bit. you heard some grass crunching behind you and hazel, turning around you made eye contact with isabel, who smiled your way before nodding. you nodded back, smiling before turning around facing what would your actual first genuine fight. turning to look over at your right, you saw that brittany and stella had also joined so now the whole fight club was standing together to defend jeff.