3. i don't fight, i cheer

hazel had messaged you during your class before lunch that she would be eating with pj and josie, to which you were alright with since isabel and brittany wanted to have lunch with you to tell you what happened between isabel and jeff last night

hazel had messaged you during your class before lunch that she would be eating with pj and josie, to which you were alright with since isabel and brittany wanted to have lunch with you to tell you what happened between isabel and jeff last night. you told hazel where you would be to give her the lunch your mom had packed for her.

after meeting up with one another and giving hazel her lunch, you both went your separate ways to eat lunch with your respective groups.

| 3rd person pov |

| 3rd person pov |

" i can't believe they're letting you guys start a fight club." hazel stated as she slowly ate the food y/n's mom had packed for her. she made a mental note to tell her friend to thank her mom on her behalf.

" no, no they're not. we are not." josie responded back.

" what are you talking about ? we're going to do it. we're doing it."

" pj ! i wasn't being serious."

" josie, did you see the way that isabel and brittany were looking at us ?" pj said, trying to convince josie on her side. hazel just looked in between the two, watching the two friends banter.

" also, you heard the announcements. girls are terrified. it's perfect. they need this."

" okay, no. they need like mace, maybe. we can't do that, okay ? we'd be misleading them." josie states holding a hand out towards pj as a sign to stop.

" guys do that all the time, okay ? that's point of feminism."

" that's not the point of feminism. you also don't care about feminism. your favorite show is entourage." hazel shakes her head as the conversation continued recalling the few conversations she's had with y/n about feminism. she smiles softly knowing if her friend was here, she would probably be lecturing pj about using feminism as a front for her fight club.

" you're missing the point !" pj exclaimed.

" i don't really think i am. we don't know how to fight."

" you guys probably fought girls in juvie." hazel reminded them.

" no, we were lying about that, obviously." pj stated with her hands on her hips, almost scolding hazel.