6. trauma dumpimg with the girlies ( ft. mr. g)

| third person pov |

pj, josie, and hazel were currently walking down the school's hallway as multiple people greeted them on their way. for example, mr. g, svylie, and annie gestured a hello at them.

they were just passing where y/n, stella, isabel, brittany, and a few other cheerleaders were standing near a bulletin board. the four girls turned their eyes to greet josie, pj, and hazel. josie and pj smiled sheepishly, but also cheekily as they realized their plan was actually working. hazel waved softly towards y/n as y/n smiled widely and waved back to her before continuing her conversation with stella once hazel had left her view.

as the three girls turned the corner, josie spoke up,

" hey, little bitch, it's actually working."

" i told youuu." pj replied in a singsongy tone, continuing to greet people.

" i know, i feel like if we keep it up, we can actually take on huntington, you guys," hazel smiled, swinging her right arm back and forth as they walked. pj looked back at hazel in disappointment.

" no, if we keep it up, we can put our fingers inside each other. grow up."

" all right."

hazel shook her head slightly before she clapped back at pj.

" you know, pj, i feel like people are actually liking more than just the hitting and the tackling part of the club."

" yeah, i know. we're empowering them, duh !" pj rolled her eyes at hazel's comment, obviously not caring all that much about what she was trying to say.

" no, i mean, seriously, to have a safe space like this, it means a lot to people, and i think that if we took some time to spend a meeting and actually get to know these girls, like, it would be really important instead of just like sweating on them." hazel had gotten the attention of the two girls finally seeing as they turned around to face her. they both seemed to nod slowly at the idea seeming to agree with it.

" hazel, that is a genuinely brilliant idea," josie remarked with a genuine tone, pj next to her agreeing with a yeah. " i love talking about my trauma."

" i literally jack off after every single therapy session," pj started which cause hazel to look at her mildly concerned and josie to turn to her with a " what ?". pj continued with, " it just makes girls weirdly horny."

josie then tried to deny that statement by saying it was just pj but tim, one of jeff's lackeys, came up behind the two before greeting them with a " bonjour" to announce his arrival. the two girls turned to look at him though josie seemed less enthusiastic considering she groaned before turning around.