10. my girlfriend got beat up right after we started dating

the next day rolled around, and you never felt more happy but also embarrassed

the next day rolled around, and you never felt more happy but also embarrassed. embarrassed that right after prying hazel's surprisingly strong grip off your waist, you meet her mom in the foyer of the house. you stood awkwardly with your shoes in one hand, and your clothes in the other since hazel let you borrow a pair of her sweatpants and a hoodie to sleep in.

" had fun last night you two," mrs. callahan questioned, raising an eyebrow while sipping her coffee. you immediately shook your hands, laughing awkwardly.

" it's not what it looks like mrs. callahan we didn't do anything like that i swear," you panicked as she just smiled looking at you flustered.

" trust me sweetie i would have known, i was actually here last night. you should probably," she laughed, pointing her head towards the front door. you nodded making your way to leave.

" i'll be back to pick her up for school," you yelled behind you, walking towards your car in the early morning.

" i'm sure you will, sweetie." mrs. callahan teased. she watched as you pulled out of the driveway, and making your way to your house to freshen up and change before picking up hazel to go to school. she shook her head, taking another sip from her coffee. " i knew there was something between them."

the pep rally was about to start, you waited patiently next to your fellow cheerleaders so you could get the performance done with to sit next to your now girlfriend

the pep rally was about to start, you waited patiently next to your fellow cheerleaders so you could get the performance done with to sit next to your now girlfriend. thinking about it makes you smile and feel like a giddy lovesick teenager which you were.

people started to cheer as jeff ran out to the center of gym floor followed by tim. you looked around trying to see if you could spot hazel in the crowd before facing forward again.

" everybody, even the fucking losers, make some noise !" jeff yelled out into the microphone he was holding.

" all right, uh, so we're gonna do the pep rally. first up, cheerleaders," that was your que to stand up with your fellow squad and walk towards the center of the gym floor in formation after the two idiots moved. the cheer uniforms were a bit more casual since it was the pep rally and because your cheer coach didn't want you guys to dirty the actual uniforms before the big game.
you stood in a pyramid formation standing behind stella on her right side, instead of holding your pomspoms like usual you had a water bottle for the performance. you all were facing away from the crowd, isabel looked over her shoulder smiling at you before facing ahead again.