8. this place about to blow ( no literally)

you and hazel had just finished eating lunch, it being packed by none other than your talented mother

you and hazel had just finished eating lunch, it being packed by none other than your talented mother. you two were just chatting with you laying on her lap as she rested her hands behind her to support her body. that was until you heard heels clicking in your direction. you looked up and stopped your amazing conversation with hazel which was currently debating whether or not you should purchase a plushie you had your eye on.

" isa, hey what's up," you asked, looking up at her as she seemed to be fuming.

" is it true ?" isabel asked pointedly at hazel, who looked down at you in confusion before looking back up.

" uhh... is what true ?" hazel questioned softly, almost in fear from how intensely isabel was staring at her.

" is it true that my boyfriend- well ex-boyfriend soon enough is fucking your mom ?" isabel questioned, crossing her arms. you sat up from hazel's lap, standing up before hazel followed suit standing beside you.

" uh yeah, we saw him at my house like a day ago i think." hazel looked at you and you nodded sadly.

" we ?" isabel asked confused, looking between you two.

" i thought you'd probably wanted to hear it from josie instead of us two..." you confessed softly, honestly prepared to get shouted out. instead isabel smiled almost too happily before telling you both to follow her.

you and hazel looked at each other before following right after her which was somewhat hard, since she was practically speed-walking her way towards the cafeteria despite being in heels. you both followed her into the cafeteria albeit a bit behind, watching her throw her hands up against flyers two guys were holding, conveniently standing in the center of the cafeteria. you and hazel practically jogged over to keep up with her as she made her way towards the main table where the football players sat down to eat.

" are you having sex with mrs. callahan ?" isabel accusingly questioned, hazel and yourself standing a bit behind her.

" baby, you look so beautiful, like so fucking hot. how- how are you ?" jeff asked her, avoiding her question. you and hazel made eye contact with each other both shaking your heads in disgust at the guy in front of you.

" bad ! are you having sex with her ?" isabel glared at him, waiting to see how he would try to save his ass this time considering she had not one, but two witnesses to his cheating.

" i'm, i'm, i'm- i'm helping her with taxes."

" aren't you in eighth grade algebra ?" you tilted your head in confusion pointing at him with your finger, trying to get him to slip up.