12. oh, now you want a bomb ?

" the apology

" the apology. do the apology. do the apology instead."

you all turned waiting for pj to start talking. pj looked like she was trying to figure out her words.

" okay ! i'm sorry that i called your mom a skank," pj started, hazel just rolled her eyes, sighing out loud. " and i'm sorry for saying that you have no friends really loud....in front of your friends. and i'm sorry for being an asshole a lot of the time."

you gave pj a look of doubt at her last sentence before she continued after seeing your face.

" most of the- all of the time. and i do think that it's nice you always take notes and then you type them up and email them to everyone...," hazel rolled her eyes again while nodding to pj's words about her emails, obviously aware of helpful her emails were. " and i really appreciate it."

hazel just side-eyed pj with a blank face. you, annie, and sylvie just looked between hazel and pj trying to gauge how hazel was reacting.

" do you forgive me ?" pj asks, playing with her hands waiting for a response. hazel looks down thinking before a small smile appears and disappears in a instant.

" yes." hazel looks up, smiling sheepishly. josie then turns to pj once more, pointing with her eyes at you. you were too busy looking down at the cheer squad until you felt a nudge to your lower stomach. you turned around to look at the girls, hazel pointed with her head at pj, who was staring at you.

" pj has something she would like to say to you," josie states, looking around before gesturing to pj to start talking.

" i'm sorry for making jokes about you and hazel and your relationship with one another most of the- all the time," you looked between josie and pj in confusion as josie stared down at pj, almost telling her to continue. pj looked around almost in shame. " and i'm sorry for- starting those rumors about you and hazel last year about having-."

" woah woah, stop, wait what," you and hazel looked shocked before looking back at pj, who seemed to be really interested in the football game all of the sudden. even annie and sylvie were shocked, looking between you two. " you started that ?! i thought jeff and his lackeys started it since they would make comments about it anytime we passed them."

you pointed at pj in disbelief, looking at josie who nodded with her head that it was true. pj held her hands out before explaining.

" okay, well technically speaking, i only was telling josie about my suspicions but jeff and tim overheard and then started to spread it. so they just took credit for my theory." pj stated, pointing at the football field in association to jeff and tim. josie scrunched her face up before speaking up.

" you were telling me quite loudly during class, so it was bound to be heard by someone aka the person behind us aka tim ! you also told more people than just me." josie responded before waving her arms.