Discontinued

Wow...it's been a while since I've been on here. Would anyone even see this?? It feels different and almost nostalgic to go back into Wattpad. I've only recently remember this story because I was thinking about Vocaloid.

I'm sad to say that it's most likely that I will not continue on with this story. I had a lot of things planned (which I currently forgot atm) and I tried to make some more chapters years ago. But I've ended up forgetting about the story entirely.

I've been focusing on other things such as art and writing on different personal stories of mine.

I wish I remembered my plans for how the story would've gone so that I could give a summary of it in a chapter. Maybe if I remembered later on then I'll make that summary chapter??? We'll just have to wait and see.

And of course my views have changed on certain things, such as how I felt about Rin and Len. I even feel uncomfortable with the last chapter. I really have to wonder what younger me was thinking. But I basically don't see Rin and Len in that way anymore, I know that they're technically not siblings (they're rather mirrored images of one another) and you can interpret the two the way you want to see them but as I've gotten older, I see them more as siblings now.

Anyway, I'm so sorry to say this and I hope that you can understand. Thank you all for deciding to give my story a chance. Thank you for the support, it means a whole lot and I mean that.