First Day of School

Miku's POV:

Hello, I'm Miku Hatsune, today was my first day of school.

  I moved to Japan with my brother Mikuo because he had a new job there. My parents died in a car accident so Mikuo was looking for a job so he can have enough money to raise him and myself.

  So Mikuo attended me to a high school and middle school called Vocaloid high. I hope I get to make friends and fit well in that school.

When I got ready for school, I went downstairs to make some breakfast. While I was flipping the pancakes on the pan, I heard Mikuo coming downstairs.

I turned around and saw Mikuo. "Morning Onii-chan!" I said happily. "Morning Miku, ready for your first day of school?" Mikuo said.

"Yeah well kind of, are you ready for your first day at your new job?" I asked. "Yeah." Mikuo said.

"Want some pancakes?" I asked. "Sure." Mikuo answered. Then he looked at the clock, it was 7:50.

"Um Miku, you should get going to school."

"Hm?" I said then I looked at the time at the clock. Shoot! I'm supposed to be at school at 8:00. "Oh no!" I said.

I went to the dining table, grabbed my backpack and ran out of the door. "Wait, Miku! I can drive you to school if you want!" Mikuo shouted. "It's ok I know the way!" I said then continued running.

  Luckily, school isn't far away from home, so I can make it to school but I could be a minute late. I heard my phone buzzing, I stopped running, toke my phone out, and checked who texted me. But because I stopped running, I felt someone from behind me ran and then fell on me.

   When I opened my eyes, I felt someone shaking me, it was a girl, I couldn't really see how she looked like since I still felt a little unconscious. I heard her saying "Hello" over and over.

  When my eyesight was back to normal I saw the girl who was shaking me, she had blonde hair, sky blue eyes, and has a white bow on her head.

Then I slowly sat up and looked at the girl with a confused look. "Um...what happened?" I ask the blonde. "Gomen-nasai, it's just that I was really late so I had to ran really fast, then I heard a message on my phone so I had to check it, but I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm really sorry, are you ok?" She asked.

  "Yeah...it's ok, I shouldn't had stopped to check on my phone." I said while touching my forehead where the pain really hurts at. The blonde was getting worried.

  "I'll take you to the school nurse." The blonde said. Then she stand up and gave me her hand, I grabbed onto her hand. She pulled me up and there me and her walking into the school building to go to the school nurse.

Hi readers, so I hope you guys like the story so far. This is my first vocaloid fanfic. I might be posting a new chapter, I want to post a chapter when I at least have some people reading this. I'm also still working on some planning for this book. I hope you have a great day!-thebluegirlninja