Getting along with others

Previously: Miku met two girls name Gumi and Teto. And Rin doesn't want to talk to them from not getting used to talking to new people.

Rin's POV:
Today was stressing and a bit off. I was walking in the hallway going to my locker and looking for Miku. I grabbed my reading books and walked to my next class. I was walking until a girl with red, curly pigtails comes up in front of me. I got a little startled.

"Hey, you're Rin right?" The girl said. I think her name's Teto right. I didn't respond, well I gave her a nod, I was looking at my books that I was holding.

"So, I was thinking if we can hang out, we're in the same class." Teto said with a smile. "Not interested." I said to her in a cold tone and walked off.

After reading class was over, I was going to my technology elective, then a girl with green hair came up to me, I believe her name is Gumi. "Hey, are you in technology?" Gumi asked. "No thanks." I said in a cold tone. I did the exact same thing I did to Teto. Before I walked off, Gumi gave me a sad look, Teto had the same expression when I rejected her.

I know for a fact that Teto and Gumi think I hate them, but that's not why. The thing is that, I'm not used to talking to other people. Before I met Miku, I talk to Len. He was the only person I'm used to talking with and when I met Miku, she was different. She wasn't mad at me when I pushed her that other day and she really wanted to be friends with me. And that's why I talk to Miku now.

I mean Teto and Gumi look cool but, I just need some time to get used to getting along with other people.

Time skip...

Yes, finally lunch! I'm starving! When I made it to the top of the roof, I saw Miku but with Gumi and Teto. The three looked like they were having a conversation, they looked at me with concerned looks. I feel like the conversation had to do with me with what happened earlier.

Miku stood up and walked to me. "Um Rin? Can we talk?" Miku asked. And with that question I knew that it had to do with me. "Um yeah." I said quietly. Miku and I walked to a corner that's far away from the two other girls. "Miku, if it's about earlier, I was just-" "Rin. Why were you so cold to Teto and Gumi?" Miku asked. "I'm sorry, but it's not what they think. I'm just not used to meeting with other people. I don't want people to bully me just like how they did in the past. I'm just scared..." I explained.

"So that's why you toke off when we introduced each other, you were just scared that you might get hurt again." Miku said sadly. "Yeah..." "Well, don't worry, Gumi and Teto are not that kind of people. They really want to meet you and now they just think you're not interested in them." Miku said.

"You should talk to them." "I would but I can't, I'll feel a little embarrassed." I said. Miku grabbed my right hand. "It's alright, they'll understand if you tell them why you were acting like that." Miku said. Then Miku walked me over to Teto and Gumi, she sat next to Gumi and I sat next to her.

I apologized to Gumi and Teto for what I did and explained what happened to me in the past and why I was acting so cold.

"Oh, it's ok. We understand, if anything happens to you, we're here for you." Teto said with a smile. "Thanks for understanding." I said to Teto with a smile. "Yeah no prob." Gumi said.

"Hey, I like your bow, it's cute!" Gumi said. "Really? Um...thanks!" I said with a smile. "Where did you get it?" Teto asked. "From one of my friends." I said. Teto and Gumi looked at each other. "Friends?" They said at the same time. "His name's Len and well we was the only friend I had before I met Miku." I explained. "And you're still friends?" Teto asked.

"Of coarse!" I said. "He'll normally come up here and eat with me and Miku but it looks like he's not here." "I hope he's alright." Miku said. "I hope I get to see him!" Gumi said. "Don't worry, you will." I said with a little giggle.

It was so great to talk with other people, for the whole lunch period, I was talking to Miku, Gumi, and Teto. I guess meeting new people aren't so bad after all.

Yeesss! Finally Rin's opening up her shell! Sorry it toke a little long for me to add a new chapter. But, the next chapter would be exciting to make! I have an idea what the next chapter is going to be about. See you soon! -Ninja