Love At First Sight

Previously: Rin acted a little cold at first around Gumi and Teto, then tried getting along with them and had a great time.

Miku's POV:
(Sigh) I'm so happy for Rin of what happened yesterday well besides the part when Rin was cold. If she keeps it up, she can keep on making new friends and fit in better at this school!

When I came home, I saw Mikuo on the living room couch working on some papers he looked really busy and really stress. I was worried about him. "Hey, Mikuo..." I said. Mikuo looked up at me and gave me a smile.

"Hey Miks!" Mikuo said. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Mikuo said. "Well, you looked stress and I was hoping you're ok." I said. He came up to me and put his hand on my head and started playing with my teal hair.

"Miku, I'm ok. Don't worry about me, I'm just working one some situations at my job." Mikuo said. "Speaking of your job, how is it?" I asked. "Pretty good, luckily, the job I work in gives the employees like myself a lot of money. So it'll be easier for us to have a better and easier life." Mikuo explained.

"Well, I'm happy to hear that." I said with a huge smile. I gave Mikuo a side hug and he hugged me back. Mikuo looked at the clock, it was 8:00 pm. "Ok, I'll make dinner. You can take a shower and do your homework while you wait." Mikuo said. "So what do you want for dinner-" "LEEKS! AND MAKE IT A LOT!" I said to Mikuo with excitement. "Like always, you got it!" He said with a chuckle. "Yay!" I said.

************************

When I toke a shower, changed into my pajamas, and ate my dinner, I went in my room and did my homework. I didn't felt like finishing my homework so I went on my phone and started a text conversation with Rin and invited Gumi and Teto. So I started the text with a "Hi". I waited for a response, I thought it would take a while until I got a message from Rin then from Gumi and Teto.

Rinny: Hey Pigtails!
Teto: Hey!
Gummy: Hi
Miks(me): That was fast, I love your names!
Gummy: Thanks🙂
Rinny: Thanks!
Miks(me): Teto, what about you? Don't you have a nickname?
Teto: No, I can't think of anything
Miks(me): Hmm, what about Tets
Teto: ehh. I'm not really into nicknames
Miks(me): Oh ok
Rinny: So what's up?
Miks(me): Nothing, I'm just bored. Well I have more homework to do but I don't feel like doing it.
Gummy: Me too!
Rinny: Same here!
Teto: Same!
********************
The chat went on for hours, we stopped chatting until 1:00 in the morning. The next day, I heard my alarm on my phone, I grabbed it and checked what time is it, it was 7:56.

Oh no, I'm late! Again! I quickly get out of my bed, went to the bathroom, got dressed in my school uniform, and rushed downstairs to get to the door.

"Hey Mikuo, Bye Mikuo!" I said to my brother and ran out of the door. "Wait! Miks, you forgot your lunch and your breakfast!" My brother shouted. I ran back into the house, grabbed my bento and my breakfast, and went back out and shouted "Bye" to my brother.

When I made it to Vocaloid High and finished my breakfast (which it was French toast) I continued to ran up the school stairs to go to the school lockers, I ran so fast that I didn't know where I was going so I hit on a person, feel back, and landed on my bottom. And as I fell, my backpack was opened and all of my school book and papers fell off.

"Ow.." I said. Not only my bottom hurts from landing on the hard floor, my head hurts from bumping from the person. "I'm so sorry, do you need a hand?" The person asked. The person sounded like a guy, I looked up at the person to see who it was.

It was a guy, he had bright blue eyes and blue hair, he looked so...cute. I stared at the boy for a long time that seemed like forever. "Um, hello? Are you ok?" The boy asked. "Huh?" I started focusing again. "Y-Yeah, I'm ok." I said. I felt my cheeks burning up a bit, I sat up and looked around at all the papers that went on the floor. I started picking up my papers from the ground.

"Here, let me help." The blue haired boy said. He helped me get some papers and as he picked all of the papers up, he gave them to me with a heartwarming smile on his face. "T-Thank you." I said shyly. When I put all of my supplies in my book bag, the boy stands up and lend me his hand. "We should get to class." He said. His voice is so soft and calming. I grabbed the boy's hand and got up with my book bag.

My cheeks warmed up even more from that soft touch on his hand. "See you later." He said. I watched him walking to his class with a blushy smile on my face. Then I walked to my math class.

When I came into the classroom, Ms. Kiyoteru and the students stopped what they were doing and looked at me just like the first time I attended the school. "You're late. Again." Ms. Kiyoteru said. "I know, sorry." I said sheepishly.

In the middle of math class, I was looking through the window at the Sakura tree outside like always and I thought about the boy I met. His smile, his voice, his whole appearance, just perfect.

I continued thinking about him until Ms. Kiyoteru called me out in the middle of class. "Miku, stop gazing out and pay more attention to the lesson." Ms. Kiyoteru said. "Hai, gomen-nasi " I said. "Also, do you have your homework?" Ms. Kiyoteru asked me in front of the class. "Um..." "Never mind." The teacher said and continued onto the lesson.

Riiing!!!

When I came to the school roof, I saw Rin, Gumi, and Teto sitting together and I walked to them and toke a seat. Gumi was talking about how much homework she has to do and how her elective was boring, Teto talked about what project she's working on and was asking for ideas. I didn't really knew what Rin was talking about or anyone else, all I thought about was the boy I met in the beginning at school. Having the thought of him makes me smile, I smiled and looked down at my lunch so no one notices.

"Miku. Miku. Miku!" Gumi said. "Huh?" I said. "Are you ok? I said your name 5 times and you didn't respond." Gumi said. "Yeah, all you did was that you were looking at your food and smiling at it." Teto add on. "O-Oh, sorry. I spaced out." I said. Then I smiled again. "You sure seem happy today." Rin said happily. "Why are you so smily today?" Gumi asked.

"I'm just happy today." I said happily. "You're cheeks are red." Gumi mentioned. "What's going on your mind?" "Wha-nothing." I said. "Miku, there's something going on. You can tell us." Teto said. "I don't want to. You guys would bring it up and embarrass me." I said shyly. "Well, it depends on the topic." Teto said. "So what is it?" Gumi asked.

I knew for sure that they'll play around with me having a crush. I toke a deep breath and told the three what's going on.

"So, I ran quickly through the hallway and bumped into a boy." I said. "And I felt really embarrassed for bumping into him. He was so nice to me." I said causing my cheeks to get more red. "Aww, Miku. I know what's going on, you like the boy you bumped into." Rin said with a smile. "Aww, is that true?" Gumi asked. "Maybe a little." I said quietly.

"Aww." All three girls said. I covered my face with my bangs from the embarrassmen they put in me. Rin patted her hand on my back. "It's ok, Miku." Rin said. "It's ok." "Aww, Miku has a booyfriend!" Gumi said. She was making me blush even more.

"W-Well, what about you guys? Do you like anyone?" I said. I tried to make the conversation not about me. All three of them were silent. "Well actually, I do like someone." Gumi answered. "Really!? Who!?" I asked. "It's a boy, he has pink hair and green eyes and man he's mighty handsome." Gumi said with blush on her cheeks. "Aww, I want to see how he looks like." I said. "Same with you." Gumi said with a smile.

I smiled back then turned around to Rin. "Rin, how about you?" I asked. "I don't have a crush on anyone. Well yet." Rin said. "Ok, what about you Teto? Who do you like?" I said and looked at Teto.

"Myself"

And with that answer, the rest of us sat there in complete silence. "What? You can like yourself right?" Teto asked. I gave her a little laugh. "Of course you can, it's great to love who you are." I said with a smile. And for the rest of the time, we all ate our food.

Aaand scene! I love this chapter! I'm all about romance☺️, and it's longer than the other chapters I made! Guess what vocaloid I'm talking about that Miku likes! Comment down below! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!😃-Ninja