Kindness

Previously: Miku and Rin knew more about Kaito, then Meiko became jealous and made a serious talk with Miku by pinning her to the locker (poor Miku)

Girl's POV:
  "Arigato!" I said to my teacher as I went out of the classroom, I just got my results from my test exam and I got an A+, I was so happy from what I heard. As I was walking in the hallway, I heard crying, I followed the sound of the cry.

  Later, I walked to the school lockers and found where the crying was coming from, it was from a girl with long teal pigtails, she was covering her face with her hands and continued to cry.

   I felt sadness I wanted to help the girl so I walked up to the girl. When I came near to the girl, I went down a little and softly touched her knee.

    "Hello? Are you ok?" I asked the girl. She picked up her head and looked at me, she had teal eyes and her face was all red with tears on her cheeks. "Here." I gave her a napkin from my book bag. "T-Thanks..." she said. The girl gave me a little smile and toke the napkin and wiped her cheeks and her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked.

    "(sniff) T-There was this girl and s-she pinned me to the lockers and then dropped me really hard." The girl said. Her eyes were about to get watery. "Do you know who this girl is? Do you know her name?" I asked. "No.." "How did she look like?" "She has short brown hair and brown eyes. (Sniff)" The girl replied. "Why did she do this to you?" I asked.

   The girl blowed her nose with the napkin and looked to me. "She thought I was with this boy which was her boyfriend and thought I was flirting with him. I was just saying thanks since he helped bring my stuff I forgotten in class. I tried telling her but she just pulled me up and pushed me to the lockers and told me strictly to not go near the boy." The girl said. Then she started crying again.

   I sat next to the sad teared girl and wrapped one arm and rubbed her shoulder for comfort. "It's ok don't cry, I'll help you and I'm sure that your friends could help you too. Do you have friends? Were they in the scene?" I asked. "Yes and no. They were at their electives, everyone was at their electives. So no one could help me." The girl explained. "I see..." I said.

    "Here, come with me." I said. I wanted to take the girl to the office and give her some water or something. I got up and brought my hand to the girl, the girl grabbed my hand and I pulled her up. "Where are we going?" The girl asked. "To the office, I want to give you some water and I felt that you still want some time to yourself." I explained. I smiled at the girl and she smiled back.

     When we made it the the office, and girl and I went to an empty room where there was a table and chairs. The room was dark and the windows were covered with blinds, I turned on the lights and went to the room next door to give the girl some water. When I came back from the empty office, I saw the girl sitting on one of the chairs and organizing her things in her backpack.

     I gave the water to the girl and she thanked me then drank the water. "Thank you for doing all of this, you're so kind." The girl said with a bright smile. "Anytime, um do you still want time alone? I can go to the main office." I asked. "No, I actually want someone here with me. I feel a bit more comfortable with you." The girl said.

   I was touched on this girl, she's really grateful. I nod with a smile and sat on one of the chairs that was next to the girl. The girl and I talked for a while and new about each other all the way until elective was over. "Wait, we miss elective, we are tardy." The girl said. "No worries, I have a free tardy pass and an extra one, I can use the extra one for you." I said. "T-Thank you." The girl said.

   After we gave our tardy passes in the main office, we were going to our classes to get our lunch. I continued walking to my class until I heard a "Wait!" call from behind. I turned around to see and it was the girl, she looked even more happy than ever. "What's your name?" She asked. I smiled and gave her my name.

"Luka. Luka Megurine."

DONE! I feel like this chapter was a little boring but I wanted to add more characters in this book (and I'm still adding more!) BTW, the picture above was an edit I made, I felt like doing a picture that has a resemblance to the chapter and the character. The app I used for the edit is PicsArt! So I hope you still enjoyed the story and stay tuned for more! -Ninja