Math Class

Previous Chapter: Rin brought Miku to the school nurse and became friends

Miku's POV:

"I can't be late for math class!" I said to myself as I ran through the school hallways.

I was going to my next class which is math class. I'm not that kind of person who's good at math and I'm not that kind of person who is always on time in classes.

When I entered in the classroom, everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me even the teacher looked at me.

"Um you're late and who are you supposed to be exactly? I've never seen you in this school, are you a new student?" The teacher asked.

"Yeah." I said quietly. I felt my cheeks burning up a bit from the embarrassment I'm having right now.

"Ok students, this is your new student now let's give her the respect she deserves as she introduces herself in front of the class." The teacher then looked at me.

"Ok..." I said quietly.

' Do I have to introduce myself in front of the class?'

I walked in the front of the class with the ice in my hands.

"Um hi. My name's Hatsune Miku and...I...." I didn't really knew what to talk about besides me moving here. And I couldn't concentrate from all the students staring at me like hawks.

"I like to...Um..."

This felt like hours, why can't I just say something already

"Uh..."

"Miss Hatsune, just take your seat, you're already wasting part of our time." The teacher said impatiently.

I did as she was told, people were staring at me and whispering to each other while I was walking to my seat. My seat was at the way back right corner.

"Alright, where were we?" The teacher said as she looked through her math book.

The teacher was talking about the lesson, I didn't really listen to what she was saying. I rested my right hand to my cheek while I looked through the window at the beautiful sakura trees. I dozed off into space

"Um, Miku!" The teacher called out.

"Huh?" I said.

"What's the answer to this equation?" She pointed the equation on the chalkboard.

"Um..."

This is a bad start on my first day of school...

This looks like a great place to stop (sorry that the chapter's little short). I feel like giving the teacher a name. Well see you in the next chapter!