The Weekend

Previously: Miku and Rin went to Len's house to see if he was alright although, he had a strange appearance. A girl name Neru, was helping out around Len's house, Rin didn't like the feeling of having her with Len, just the two of them.

Miku's POV:
Ring~Ring~Ring
Ugh, I forgot to turn off my alarm. It was an early Saturday morning at 6:00 am, the birds were chirping, the sun was shinning out of my window, it was a beautiful Saturday morning. I was still sleepy for I slowly doze off to sleep until I heard a phone call.

I sat up on my bed and checked who was calling, it was Luka. How did she woke up this early, unless it's the same situation I had. I answered the phone. "Hello?" My voice sounded a little scratchy. "Miku, you're awake?" Luka said. "Yeah." I respond. "Sorry for the early call but I was wondering if you want to come with me to this new cafe I saw." Luka explained.

A new cafe? Sounds fun! I mean Luka and I should know each other a little more along with the others, and I love going to cafes but not this early. "Sounds fun!" I said happily. "We should bring the others too!" I thought. "I did ask them but, none of them answered!" Luka said with a laugh. "They're probably exhausted!" I said. "But, are you sure you're going to be ok? If you're tired as well, you don't have to go." Luka said.

To be honest, I am really tired. But I don't want to say no, I'll feel bad. And besides, I'm down for coffee! "I'm fine, I'll love to go!" I said. "Ok, we'll meet at the park at 6:40 first." Luka said. "Kay, see you there!" I said with a chirp. I hung off my phone and still on my bed cozy as ever and never wanting to get off. I got up, went to the bathroom, and got ready.

.     .      .

When I made it to the park Luka assigned for us to be, I looked around the park. It had a big water fountain in the middle of the park and some trees around the park. There were a few people but it was calming to see the view on a nice morning day. "Miku!" I heard Luka's voice shout my name, I looked around and there was Luka. She was on he other side of the water fountain.

  I ran up to her and gave her a hello hug. "The park's beautiful Luka!" I said. "It's so quiet and peaceful." "That's why I love this place, I usually come here to read or just take a stroll." Luka explained. "This park would also be great for picnics or dates, it looks so romantic." I said. Luka looked at me with a smile. "True, there's even a place for couples to look at this amazing view." Luka explained.

"Amazing view? Do you know how it looks like?" I asked. "Well I've never went there but I heard that there are tons of Sakura trees and there's this myth that if you confess to your crush that you love them, your crush will accept your confession." Luka said.

Wow, so if you confess your feelings to your love one, they'll love you back. Sounds amazing. I wonder how it's like to be with millions of cherry blossoms all around you, and being there with your crush. "Woah. Must be an amazing experience." I said with a smile.

"It sure is." Luka said. "Oh look at the time! We should get going!". I looked at the time and saw that the time was 6:46. "Oh! Let's get going!" I said. So Luka and I walked to the direction of the cafe.

When we made it to the cafe, I looked at the title of the cafe, it said "Sweet Cafe" in pink cursive writing and had a picture of a pink cupcake. As we both get in, the cafe was almost full of customers, lucky there was one more two seating table near the window so Luka and I went to that table.

All I smell in the cafe is coffee and chocolate chip cookies, I made me more hungry. "So what do you think?" Luka asked. "The place has tons of customers! And I like the smell of the coffee and cookies!" I said. "Yeah, it was why I called you early, I didn't want us to have any seats when we're there. This place is a good working business so it's good of you're early." Luka said.

So that makes sense, it must have taken them a while to have this much of customers. I looked to the menu that was provided at our table. Goodness gracious they have delicious food! They have lots of types of donuts, cake, muffins, tea, and coffee! Strawberry jelly donut, blueberry muffins, just so many!!! If only that had something with leeks though. I don't even know what to choose!

"Would you guys like anything?" The cafe server asks us. I love their uniforms, the shirts brown with the title of the cafe on the side, a white collar, and a pink waist down apron. "I'll like a chocolate coffee and a chocolate muffin." Luka said. Then the two looked at me. "U-Um, I'll have a..." It felt like it's been a while, I don't know what to get! So many choices!

"I think I'll get the strawberry jelly donut and a cappuccino." I said. "Ok, your food will be here shortly." The server said and continued her job. When our food was here, I started eating my donut, it's so goood! I ate it pretty quickly, Luka realized that I was eating the donut. "Miku! Slow down!" She said with a laugh. "But it's so good! I can't help it!" I said. We both gave a little laugh until we heard the bell from the entrance door.

I looked who it was and it was the smiling blue haired boy, he goes here? Well I mean this is a popular cafe so. When he came into the cafe while he was going to the cash register, there were a few girls from the school that were making love sighs. Even the employees wear falling in love with him. So after he went to the cash register, he looked around to see where he could and his bright blue eyes made eye contact with mine.

He probably saw me, Kaito gave a smile and walked towards me. I feel my cheeks are getting rosy again. "Hey Miku! I didn't know you come here!" Kaito said. "Hi, well I just wanted to see how this place was." I said. "My friend told me about it and so far, I really like it here." Luka was on her phone the whole time, she looked up and waved her hand at Kaito and he did the same, "Yeah, they have so many foods!" Kaito said. "I've always wanted to know you more but I rarely see you."

I feel like my cheeks are getting even more red now. He wants to become friends with me and spend more time with me. "O-Oh, well it because we only have one class together." I said. "Well, if it's ok, I was wondering if we could hang out sometime and know each other. I mean if you're not busy." Kaito said.  "A-And I was also wondering if I can have your number..?"

H-He wants my number? And the two of us to...hang out? Wow, I'd love to go but I don't want to just ditch Luka. She was planning for us to hang out and show me this new cafe. I looked at Luka, she gave a smile and a small nod saying that it's ok. "I mean, we don't have to hang out now, maybe at a different time." Kaito said happily.

He knows that I'm hanging out with Luka so he didn't want to bother us and make anything hard. I haven't even said anything yet, I have to say something. I looked at Kaito. "U-Um...I u-uh..." all I said were stutters. "Sure, what about noon?" I said. "I have a guys hangover on noon." Kaito said. "But I'm free tonight." He added. "Ok! So where do you want to go?" I said. "Hmm...what about the arcade? It's a new place that just opened yesterday!" Kaito added.

Ooo an arcade? I absolutely love arcades! "Ok!" I said cheerfully. Kaito and I exchanged numbers and texts. "Great! See you there at 8:00 ok?" "Kay! Can't wait!" I said.

Kaito walked to the cafe exit and gave me a bright smile, I smiled back at him and then looked at Luka. "You could've went with him, I'll be ok!" Luka said cheerfully. "But you planned this for us, I didn't want to ditch you." I said. "Aw that's sweet." Luka said. "He seems nice, do you know him?" "Yeah. His name's Kaito, I met him in class a few days ago. He was the boy I was talking about, the one who gave me the books I've forgotten in class." I said.

"Ooh. And this girl came and threatened you right?" Luka asked. I nod my head. "If she comes back and does anything to you, let me know. I'm there for you." She's so sweet. "Thanks Luka, you're such a great friend." I said with a smile. "No prob." Luka said with a smile.

. . .

When we were done and payed for our foods, we went out and said goodbye to each other. "Bye! I hope we can do this again!" I said to Luka. "See you later Meeks!" Luka said. Then we walked to our ways.

So...tonight I have a hangover with Kaito. Wait, just the two of us...? We're not on a....date......

.......right?

It could be a date, it could be not, it just depends on you Miku. Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter!