Meeting other Students

Previously: Rin showed Miku a great place to eat lunch and Miku met Rin's only guy friend, Len.

Riiing

Miku's POV:
"Ok, everyone remember to do your homework and no missing assignments."Ms. Kiyoteru said.

Ugh my head. So far when I came to this school, it was a total pain, homework, notes, yada yada yada. I have been getting stressed often, I wish I could take a break.

As I packed my things and walked out of the classroom, I opened my locker to get my notebook so I can do the homework at school and just rest at home.

I heard footsteps coming toward me, I looked at the direction and it was Rin. She was walking with her bento in her right hand. As she stops when she gets to me, she gave me a confused look.

"What's with the books?" Rin asked. "I'm really tired so I wanted to do my homework now so I don't have to do it at home." I said. "Yeah, it this school, the teachers normally give the students a lot of homework." Rin said. "Even in holiday breaks?" "Yup, well sometimes, it depends." Rin explained. "Hey, we should go now, I'm starving." Rin said. "Yeah, me too. Maybe that's why I'm so tired."

Rin followed the way as I followed her, I couldn't really focus so I could really see where I'm going. As I was walking, I hit someone and I fell on the ground.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry, are you ok?" The girl I hit said, I saw 2 girls looking at me. As my eyes focused again, one of the girls has red hair with 2 curled up pigtails and the other girl has short green hair.

"Y-Yeah, I'm ok. Sorry for bumping into you." I said to the red. Then I heard Rin running towards me to check what's going on. "It's ok, you didn't mean it" the red said. "Miku, are you ok?" Rin asked, she let out her hand. As I grab her hand and get up, I told her I was ok, then the girl in the green hair grabbed my books from the ground and gave me my books.

"Arigato!" I said happily. "Say..., are you new here?" The red asked. "Yeah, I just came here from this school for 2 days now." I said. "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Gumi!" The green haired said. "And I'm Teto!" The red said. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Miku!" I introduced.

I turned around to look at Rin, she toke a step back and she shock her head and then she ran upstairs to go to the school roof. "Is she ok?" Gumi asked. "That's my friend Rin, she's really cool, I don't know why she's acting this way." I said. "Maybe she's going through some stuff." Teto said. "Yeah, maybe." I said.

"Maybe we can hang out another time." I said with a smile. "Ok, see you later! It's nice to meet you!" Teto said. "Yeah, see you soon!" Gumi said. "Bye!" The two ran to the cafeteria and waved their hands at me. "Bye!" I said.

When I made it to the school roof, I looked for Rin. I saw her, sitting on the floor, eating her lunch, and looking at the view. I walked to Rin, sat next to her, and opened my bento. "Rin? Were you ok back there?" I asked. "Why didn't you want to say hi to Teto and Gumi?" " I...just didn't want to talk to them." Rin said quietly. "Why?" "Miku, I don't really want to talk about this right now." Rin said.

I feel like Rin isn't used to talking to other people, I remember her telling me that she doesn't have any friends and how some students are a little rude to her. But, she says that she doesn't want to talk about it right now so I don't want to bother her.

"Ok, just to let you know, if you're having troubles and you need someone to talk about it, you can tell me." I explained. "Thanks Miku!" Rin said with a smile. I smiled back, started my homework, and ate my leeks.

Well, I'm out of ideas. This chapter was ok I guess, I wanted to add some more characters so that's why I wanted to make this chapter. I'm also planning something so the story could be more interesting through the chapters! Thanks for reading and see you all in the next chapter!
-Ninja